1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Looks fine!

What is that? Magna? Steel slide and frame?

Nah, I wish :P

It's a Marui with all Nova externals minus the PDI Stainless Steel Delta Hammer, Nineball Trigger, ProG4 Stainless Steel Barrel and Action stainless steel guide rod. And of course the grips... I was thinking about putting on the extra pair of Black/Grey horned lizard ones I have, but these ones are just so badass. The trigger is soon to be replaced with a PDI Polished Duralumin Three Hole Trigger and the grip screws Black Steel Airsoft Surgeon ones.

My family of 1930s guns, I couldn't decide where to put it but there are two 1911s and two other colts in there so I decided to put it here.

From the left:

A derringer, probably a remington type 4 derringer in .41 rimfire, though no double derringer has a trigger guard like this. Its a £1 DAO springer that chronoes 30FPS.

HFC NBB Colt 1908 vest pocket hammerless, .25ACP.

Colt 1903 in .32ACP. Made from a BELL Tokarev full metal springer.

TM Colt 1911 .45ACP.

Colt 1911 machine pistol in .38 super. made from a BELL 1911.

and finally Maruzens "Mad Max" shotgun (I wish it where the Hwasan)

Photo0124-Copy-1.jpg

In the first season Snake Doctor used a TLE II which is essentially the LAPD SWAT Kimber. After the first season he started using either a TLE RL II or a Warrior. I prefer the unrailed frames on Kimbers. Mike is awesome though I told him what I wanted and he got it for me. The LAPD SWAT kit is rare as rocking horse poo. Best feeling pistol I've ever used.

Some photos of Kimber Desert Warrior

55991351.jpg

81710098.jpg

Not final yet. Need new hex screws and new hammer (nova's hammer don't work). And maybe steel barrel from Shooters Design (125g) instead of standard (71g). No problems with SD barrel and Nova bushing?

Edited by rusTORK