1911 Picture Thread

Please tell me you're gonna have the Detonics in an ankle holster

Yeah, unlike in Miami Vice i actually have to move around with this holstered so maybe not. Thinking more in a right hand Vega holster at the back.

Then Night Warrior on the right side in a Fobus, Foliage Warrior on the left in a basic cheap holster and the 1911A1 in a shoulder holster

'FireKnife'

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

AMT .45 Longslide custom

WA SCW3

Prime slide and frame set, anodised

Custom lightweight aluminium recoil spring plug

CP lightweight aluminium blowback chamber

Silver Fox/PROG4 type GCS cancellation part installed

Usual internal tweaks

Ivory grips, phenolic resin

Remember the black Longslide from the Trespass movie ? ;)

AMTLongslideblack.jpg

AMTLongslideblack4.jpg

AMTLongslideblack8.jpg

AMTLongslideblack9.jpg

]

WA based? IF you ever decide to sell, please give me first refusal.

Yes, it's WA SCW3. I'll of course bear your request in mind, but I'm afraid that this one's 'a keeper' :)

Matt, with a TM? I don't think so :lol:

Oooh, I felt all dirty for a moment ;)

Mister Miles - may we have some pics of the contents of that Delta Elite box please? It's always been a favourite of mine.

Had a Bell 1911 lying around, rarely use it so thought id give it a new look so that I may be inclined to use it more.

Before:

189830_10150100052906542_516936541_6789380_1444855_n.jpg

After:

184779_10150100053121542_516936541_6789384_5230809_n.jpg

198131_10150100053276542_516936541_6789387_8072191_n.jpg

Gave it an overhaul internally, never stepped a foot wrong but added a new recoil spring set and inner barrel.

Hope you like.

Yes, it's WA SCW3. I'll of course bear your request in mind, but I'm afraid that this one's 'a keeper' :)

Oooh, I felt all dirty for a moment ;)

Mister Miles - may we have some pics of the contents of that Delta Elite box please? It's always been a favourite of mine.

Unfortunately, I do not own the Delta Elite anymore. The package holds the Ultra Carry II. All my WA's have metal slides, now I just need to find frames...

Hey Mobius, here is a pic of the Colt Delta Elite that came in that box,

DSC_0054.jpg

Swapped out the scw1 engine for a r-type one and inner barrel to a scw3. I was trying to convert the upper to magna, which wouldn't have been difficult except I shattered the piston and since I only have an early version single screw blowback unit, finding a replacement piston is near impossible because it uses the smaller diameter piston... I will have the piston made for me soon though.

The slide is missing the bbu, but you get the idea. I'll post more pics of it (with the correct externals) when I get it up and running.

Edited by lazyshark

Unfortunately, I do not own the Delta Elite anymore. The package holds the Ultra Carry II. All my WA's have metal slides, now I just need to find frames...

I'm with you on that, if only the metal frames were sold separately too. (Yahoo Auctions in Japan is the only place I've seen them; they can work out costly but more importantly, don't tend to ship internationally).

Hey Mobius, here is a pic of the Colt Delta Elite that came in that box.....

.....I'll post more pics of it (with the correct externals) when I get it up and running.

Thanks for posting up the pics, it's always nice to see one. It sounds like you are well on the way to getting it sorted. I look forward to seeing it again when you're finished :)

Edited by Mobius Strip