1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

How come you went with a slide without front slide serrations?

Maybe as they are not that useful in airsoft unlike the real world?

Anywho:

pict0008k.jpg

It turned up (finally <_<)

And family shot time, i have put them in an order, can you guess what one?:

pict0009mq.jpg

'FireKnife'

Detonics .45 Combat Master

Foliage Warrior

M1911A1

Night Warrior

Weirdly enough it was size from left to right, however that is odd that they also work alphabetically (unless you put Colt M1911A1).

The order you got them out of the box?

No :P

And not in the order ibought them either as the 1911A1 would be at the end that way.

Also tried the Detonics slide on the Foliage Warrior frame for a pre-cursor to the TM Strike Warrior. It just looks so wrong.

'FireKnife'

I'm with you on that, if only the metal frames were sold separately too. (Yahoo Auctions in Japan is the only place I've seen them; they can work out costly but more importantly, don't tend to ship internationally).

Thanks for posting up the pics, it's always nice to see one. It sounds like you are well on the way to getting it sorted. I look forward to seeing it again when you're finished :)

I really want that FALCON company that is making metal chambers for WA .45's to start producing some frames.

Yes Real Steel grips

I carried a side arm for 12 years (SA Police) without front serations,

and yes they look good but my other 1911 has them and I wanted something different.

Sweet, I got real steel grips on my Kimber too. With front slide serations I think they look really good but it is nice to have something different. I've got a M1911A1 as well so I've got the classic 1911 design and a more modern 1911 design. It's nice to have a change :P

Gotta be said though if I had a lot of money I would just have stacks of different 1911 varients. Officially the most customisable gun ever made lol.

Are those silverback grips? Are they any good? I heard they were a bit of a *badgeress* to use as the pressure pad needs a lot of pressure to activate the laser.

Yeah they are, tbh im yet to use them in the field but from having a play and tinker there a damn site better than the glock set (where teh pressure pad is at the rear) I dont seem to have any problems with it, and cant forsee that I will, could just be because I have big hands tho :D

Sparx - simple and buisness like, cool.

Cheers fella, just the look I was going for!

I would just want two and the holster for the bling factor.

Got bored and swapped the trigger on my Night Warrior and Detonics. Turns out that with the shorter trigger in the Night Warrior it clears the disconnector issue.

Will get a pic up later.

'FireKnife'

Well my 1911 arrived today... All work done by mike cripps

Springfield 1911 TRP (Marui Night Warrior base)

13c8efbe.jpg

It's an amazing bit of kit, as to be expected from mike.

I've thrown on my repro m3 for now but in a couple of weeks I'll be getting the VFC repro surefire to replace it.

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet as my newborn likes to sleep so tomorrow I'll get a little test out of her

Sleepy