1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

First thing i noticed: Condition One carry please, you should always have the safety on unless you are pointing at what you want to destroy.

Tut tut. :P

That and the fact they are A1's. (think of that what you will ;))

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife
There already is, several in fact, more than several. They each get locked in their turn.

Do you think one of the mods secretly likes men? :P

I think we should have a picture thread, girls and airsoft guns, PG-13 and airsoft guns only, anyone found not sticking to the rules is given warn points. :D

Damn i wish i had more of a collection, stupid college, hurry up and finish already.

'FireKnife'

Do you think one of the mods secretly likes men? :P

I think we should have a picture thread, girls and airsoft guns, PG-13 and airsoft guns only, anyone found not sticking to the rules is given warn points. :D

Damn i wish i had more of a collection, stupid college, hurry up and finish already.

'FireKnife'

The problem isn't with the mods, its with the members. It very quickly turns them into prepubescent little boys that no longer have the ability to enjoy and move on. Look at whats happened here; Guinness posts one chick and the entire world stopped turning and started revolving around his posts.

I have looked through the posts of the locked threads; not pretty. ;)

The problem isn't with the mods, its with the members. It very quickly turns them into prepubescent little boys that no longer have the ability to enjoy and move on. Look at whats happened here; Guinness posts one chick and the entire world stopped turning and started revolving around his posts.

The mods comment was a joke, i was just finding an odd reason as to why the threads were getting locked, whatever you do at home is up to you. :P

But really we need a thread that is just simply titled in a way that 'Girls and guns, post pics of your missus, GF or friends holding airsoft guns or at an airsoft game, keep them tasteful'. At least if the thread is dedicated to that and the point of 'no pointless oggling posts' is made clear perhaps it will be a success.

Anyway back to the 1911's

'FireKnife'

The mods comment was a joke, i was just finding an odd reason as to why the threads were getting locked, whatever you do at home is up to you. :P

But really we need a thread that is just simply titled in a way that 'Girls and guns, post pics of your missus, GF or friends holding airsoft guns or at an airsoft game, keep them tasteful'. At least if the thread is dedicated to that and the point of 'no pointless oggling posts' is made clear perhaps it will be a success.

Anyway back to the 1911's

'FireKnife'

Yea I saw the smiley and realized it was a joke ;)

And again, we had about three of those and each one died in a not-so-glorious ball of flame

I always hesitate to post on this board Pic section.. I usually think outside the norm and it isnt always well received..

This is my TM/WE hybrid Desert Warrior. Took all the internals (Except Outer barrel) from one of my TM 4.3 Hi capas and put what fit into the body of the WE Desert Warrior.. The Slide is the TM Slide.. I now have a 300 FPS Desert Warrior. Very consistant FPS, and also a little louder than it was stock. I plan to paint the lower a different shade of tan/DE to try and match up colors a bit better. And the TM slide has been hit with the Spomging Technique I like so much.

DSC_3022.jpg