1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Very cool 1911's everyone. The hybrid slides look pretty BA.

I own a KWA 1911 Mk3. It's a decent gun, but not amazing.. It's cool that KWA made their own style of airsoft 1911s, the disassembly of it all feels a lot simpler than a TM style.

DSC_3724.jpg

I'm getting a KJW 1911 for the Co2, as the cold Washington State weather isn't very propane friendly. Since I'm getting that, I have a question for those of you running lights on your pistols: What kind of holster do you recommend? I'm very used to using Blackhawk! Serpas, and I want a similar style, but I don't know where to start.

I've looked at the Safariland holster, Fobus, and Raven, but I want to know if there are more than those three.

Thanks!

But you put them on a WE, that is like rubbing a diamond in *suitcase* :P

Now that reminds me to try and put up a few more pictures of my own STARS 1911 ;)

'FireKnife'

You knwo they do come back off :P ... it's more like having diamonds with anti *suitcase* polish on and then rubbing them on the *suitcase*

You knwo they do come back off :P ... it's more like having diamonds with anti *suitcase* polish on and then rubbing them on the *suitcase*

You know you can just wash diamonds right? :P

But anyway, still haven't managed to get the pics of my STARS 1911 up due to a part not arriving (time to kick some Umbrella *albartroth* either way).

'FireKnife'

I've looked at the Safariland holster, Fobus, and Raven, but I want to know if there are more than those three.

Thanks!

Depending on your weapon light, you should be able to order a holster from Sidearmor that is compatible with the X200, X300, TLR-1, TLR-2, M3, or M6. I have one for my Five-seveN and while it took a bit for it to arrive, its fit and finish are excellent.

-Piano

It takes a whole hell of a lot to impress me as far as cool looking guns go, and you have by far set the 1911 benchmark. Excellent gun pron sir.

4.3 slide allied with strike warrior frame "ninja warrior"

SDC10584.jpg

The pair

SDC10587.jpg

Have also swapped chrome barrel from Foilage, to Black, and viceversa Black barrel in Foilage

Thinking of doing a silenced version with the surplus deutonics slide, with extended tightbore...

Nice. It's funny most Hicapa users are eager to get rid of the square trigger guard. And you put it on your black Warrior with the rail extension ;)

It depends on whether you use the Yankie grip or the European grip. I use the European grip with every gun... except a 1911, then I use the Yankie grip:s.

Edited by ED-SKaR

yeah the strike warrior comes with the square trigger guard clipped over the standard one - tbh neither helps nor hinders so it can stay for the moment

At some point I'm going to add a few more chrome bits into th mix as highlights

Edited by Voodoo1

Depending on your weapon light, you should be able to order a holster from Sidearmor that is compatible with the X200, X300, TLR-1, TLR-2, M3, or M6. I have one for my Five-seveN and while it took a bit for it to arrive, its fit and finish are excellent.

-Piano

Sidearmor holsters look great, I'll consider buying one. Thanks!