1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Does anyone have a WA Kimber style, silver, single sided thumb safety in their spare parts box they wouldn't mind selling/trading to me? I have numerous spares so if there's something you're after, I might just have it.

I think he means your weapon manipulation, reloads, slide releases etc. Of which I too was impressed.

the gun is pretty sweet too

Are you kidding?

It was terrible! at the end of the semi auto test i did some kind of wierd wave thing to just check the chamber :s.

on the full auto my first mag change was slow because i had the mag stuck in a 5.56 mag pouch so not my fault, then I took the second mag out before it was empty, checked it and remagged *facepalm*. 3rd mag went in at the wrong angle, then when it was dry I should have done a TRBcheck rather than taking the mag out and inspecting the chamber. Then the last mag didn't go in right so I had to lovetap it (just before the video cuts).

I'm secretly ashamed of how bad my weapon manipulation was in that video, still, its only for youtube.

Oh, Hi Trixie.

attack of the clones!

And you'd not need to cut downthe gun at all it's a TM Detonics :P

And ED, you LOOKED cool doing it. And in airsoft, that's all that matters :P

Oh, you arrived at last. Anyone wants any info about the gun other than the full auto mod, the gun is his ^.

It is a TM Detonics with stock internals, the outer modifications are custom wood grips, guarder trigger and hex-headed grip screws.

Apparently it's also missing part GM2-3, but that doesn't appear to have made any difference.

I shall be building a matching paired pistol to this.

Does anyone else with a New detonics (with the .45 Bullet window thing instead of the older box decoration) have part GM2-3? I don't remember taking it off the slide ever, I only removed the barrel/hop and guide rod before.

Ok, so Im coming to this thread for the 1911 gurus. So as I understand it, the TM Night Warrior 1911 is based off of a Springfield Operator 1911, now my question is, does anyone know what safariland series this weapon fits? I have a safariland for a standard Colt 1911 with a surefire MR07 rail a surefire x300, and from photos, the two pistols look similar with the rail, but safariland does have codes for Springfield Operators specifically. Just wondering if anyone has any experience, as I know sometimes different weapons will fit different safarilands.

Thanks for any help. The world of 1911's is confusing lol

One day I want to Make Ed's full size Dillinger special style auto 1911 ... but I am so lazy xD

They were refered to as "Baby Machine Guns" back in the 30s

I could do the work for you.... for the right price....

I suffer from both laziness and being poor so I rarely get stuff done for myself ><