1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

If I had not just bought ProWins for my upcoming Inok M4... DAMN that looks good

[EDIT]The titling at RedWolf is all over the f***ing shop. Firstly they misspell 'Ultra' twice (once in the title, and once in the URL) and secondly, they say it's for the WA SCW3...[/EDIT]

Edited by PureSilver

... So it's not Nova and it's not for TM? I'm so confused. :nosleep:

[EDIT]After some Googling, I think what happened was the product was originally mislabelled by RW's webmaster as a Nova kit for the Marui MEU. When it was pointed out to this presumably-soon-to-be-fired employee that he was wrong in just about every important way, the page was haphazardly corrected to Prime (the correct manufacturer) and WA SCW3 (the correct donor pistol). However, they don't correct the URL, which is what's leading to the confusion.[/EDIT]

Edited by PureSilver

The trademarks are typical KWA without licensing, so instead of piddling about with Umarex they just called them the Mark 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 and sent them out. The only difference is that each mark is basically a variant of a Kimber, olive frames and rails on the other models etc.

If only KWA didn't make them with such low capacity magazine that cost the same as a TM one these would be tempting.

'FireKnife'

They look different, but not that much like an Operator, but it was probably just easier to make a 1911 and not bother trying to get all the trades so just call it what they want. As it is part of the PTP line then it is likely meant to be similar to a modern framed and modified 1911.

Either way they seem good for what you get, full metal and a NS2 system. Shame about the 14-15rd magazines.

While we are here, anyone care to buy me a 945 Compact from the USA at KWA and ship it to me :P

'FireKnife'