1911 Picture Thread

Damn, I'm not a fan of the SA operator but that is sexy.

Should've gone with the nova adjustable rear thou (IMO).

Anyways, my hurricane tactical entry II / marui nightwarrior ([selfpromote]review of the kit on the accesory review forum![/selfpromote]) plus my SA custom : )

dscn1488z.jpg

dscn1489i.jpg

dscn1491j.jpg

dscn1492t.jpg

dscn1493xa.jpg

dscn1494w.jpg

dscn1495wr.jpg

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

re the WE over the page, fugly :P

I just grabbed a cheapy tercel silver 1911, not bad for the money, lasered/printed trades let it down, being TM friendly I'll use bits of it in the future when a glut of S70 parts appear, nabbed bladerunners Kimber DW too, 11 1911s,

Hi, I'm Ian, I'm a 1911aholic :P

Edited by Aitch

some nice cheap 1911 grips here

well worth it and colt medal inserts too for 20 quid, I've had a revolver grip from him so he is reliable :)

Bit late to the game, but are they? I am eyeing up some of those pancake holsters as they are 1911 fit, but not sure with it being outside the UK.

'FireKnife'

Sorry First Time Posting Pictures, Click on the above picture to see bigger picture. I will do more pictures of all my custom guns soon (all 15 of Them)

Custom Kimber Warrior:

Nova Kimber Warrior Slide

Nova Kimber Warrior Frame

Nova Brass Hop Housing

Nova Main Spring Housing

Hurricane kimber warrior style grip saftey

Hurricane Steel Slide release

Hurricane Steel Mag Release

Hurricane Steel Single Safty frame Pins

Hurricane %150 Recoile Spring

Hurricane Laser Grips

PDI Tight bore Barrel

PDI Hop Rubber

PDI guide rod with berrings

PDI guide rod Plunger tube

Shooters Design Outer Barrel

Guarder Steel Trigger

Pro 4 Steel Kimber style Hammer with Steel STI style strut

Pro 4 Steel valve knocker and sear

Tokyo Marui Sear spring

Tokyo marui meu hammer spring

Tokyo Marui Meu Barrel Nut

Tokyo Marui Meu Safty Lever

Custom Springfield Armory TRP Stainless

Custom Polished Guarder Alu Original TRP Frame

Shooters Outer Barrel

Real Steel Ergo Grips

Hurricane Single safty frame pins

Hurricane slide release

Hurricane Mag well

Hurricane Steel Mag release

Rest Stock Marui Meu Parts

Finally restored this piece. Took a few years to get it going, but I finally finished. Had to send the light back to SureFire to get the pressure switch fixed, and find a bulb that would light up with just a 3v battery. Then I had to order a new slide stop for it as well. A rather expensive piece, but I'm quite proud of it.

186e5460.jpg

• Like 3
re the WE over the page, fugly :P

I just grabbed a cheapy tercel silver 1911, not bad for the money, lasered/printed trades let it down, being TM friendly I'll use bits of it in the future when a glut of S70 parts appear, nabbed bladerunners Kimber DW too, 11 1911s,

Hi, I'm Ian, I'm a 1911aholic :P

Thats because it wasnt finished, and it was free lol. (and yes the rear sight is missing in the pic)

5f936f2f-3cac-b002.jpg

Generic Tapatalk Signature.

I love it.

Looks *fruitcage*ed, but used, a tad post apoc however at the end the day simply awsome.

I assume a TM?

If so anything done internally?

Thanks!

It is indeed a TM. There's a little work done interally, but I didn't bother listing them because I don't like writing out every single thing. Some people like to make their lists long as hell, and put "custom" at the front of everything, when most of them aren't even considered upgrades.

I digress. It has a tightbore, an upgraded piston, and a guarder blowback valve (is that what it's called?)

Those WE's look miles better then the banged up battle worn Marui meu on the last page, its amazing what a bit of hard work will do. I love the stainless 1911, it must of taken ages to get it that shiny, I spent about 10 hours polishing my Guarder TRP and I am still not 100% happy with it.