1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

In fact a huge room for improvements as some parts do not match the RS prototypes, but I'm working on it. By the way one of the presented pistols (black Warrior) is made of spare parts from ARMY R28 ($80) and there is almost no difference with stainless Warrior from PGC (about $300)

• 2 weeks later...

Having just spied WE/TM compatible 1911 lowers on Airsoft Global for 51.50, or £43 delivered standard airmail I think it's time for another build, there's standard silver 1911 frames and black square trigger guard ones also available, link shows the standard frame,

I've ordered the frame, I'm contemplating buying £150 sans tax of nova parts to tart the lower up, but I'll need a donor gun first, slide will be of the hicapa variey as I want a BoMar sight on this gun, I need to find a slide I like first :P Pachmayr finger groove grip,

It's a pity these cheapy lowers didn't appear sooner, Chrimbo is sucking me dry :P I'll need to do this build in stints :D

Edited by Aitch

Pic Request:

WE MEU SOC Special Edition (with the intergral rail/not Kimber style) with any and all variants of torches with and without a suppressor on.

Any and all would be greatly appreciated before making an expensive descision.

Cheers

Search the thread, if they're not here already go be a pioneer ;)

Just out of curiosity... with the VFC Surefire style lights, is the bulb part detachable/replaceable? It kinda reminds of an MP5 lighted forearm, in which you could swap the stock light out with any similar-threaded CR123A-using flashlight.

imag0085pq.jpg

WA P14-45 Prokiller Limited. Shoots pretty hot for a WA... not sure on the exact fps but it's definitely above 1J on .2s with 152A. Bought it used and never took it apart so it might be upgraded, no idea. I really like it, gas efficiency is great, performance is great, but it's kind of hard to use as a secondary due to the suppressor. Probably one of the rarest pieces I own (which says something about how rare my guns are, haha).