1911 Picture Thread

Can you do a few more close-ups on that S70? the finish on that nova kit looks SEXY.

I only got a chance to take a few quick snaps today, as I was building the Nova Kimber Warrior (2003 kit) yesterday,

lighting is very limited as is time, so nothing fancy.

As you said correctly, the false firing pin & extractor might not be worth all the extra bother.

Cheers.

IMG_9260c_zps249cf78e.jpg

IMG_9265c_zps7cefab83.jpg

IMG_9371b_zpsc3cfd7bf.jpg

IMG_9303b_zpsbc3d0349.jpg

IMG_9300c_zps737b237a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Hnngh. I want one.

I could be wrong, but I think they are sold-out again, they made a very small initial batch last year which most online retailers didn't even get to see, so this time people who were waiting didn't take any chances and grabbed one, but I'm sure it won't be long until they resurface again, a real bargain when compared to the similar type finish on the Shooters Design Walther PPK & Sig P230,

which are nearly twice the price !

Cheers.

It's the new Nova kit.  Looks better than my Prime WA :(

Hi Hitman,

Is there any chance you can post a couple of shots of your WA ?

As it was one of the pistols I originally wanted back in the day.

I know there were two different Prime kits, one standard and the other a very expensive Prime-Blue,

like the S&W M36 and CZ75 Primes.

Cheers Hitman,
Very nice, being WA it would have been expensive enough to make with the price of Kit & Kebab-Gun (Donner),
and most likely the only route to take to build a Series 70 back then.
I don't think I've ever even seen a photo of the Prime-Blue version, again probably $1200 complete !

Here are a few shots of Kimber LAPD SWAT IIs, one Nova, the other PGC.
Icolater, I can give you the grips and hammer as seen on the PGC version for your new build.

Nova01_zpsc4e9835f.jpg

Nova02_zpsf084a604.jpg

PGC01_zpsc82384c1.jpg

PGC02_zps4288491f.jpg

PGC04_zps09101bbf.jpg

• Like 1

Looks deadly squad, really happy now that ehobby sent me the swat, thanks a mill man would frickin love those grips and hammer, is there any mods needed to the new nova swat frame to accomadate the NOVA grip saftey ? Also could you send me the BBU screw you were talking about. Thanks squad your a top man !! 

Ha ha... I was REALLY careful with that!! None has a single scratch! I love too much my 1911's!!

Hitman... Ha ha.. It's actually a Socom Gear!! ;P

Well technically it's a WE... I've never shoot it, I just keep it for collection!!

Wolf

Just a couple of my custom modern 1911:

20130605222036.jpg

Yes it does have an inner barrel installed, just the Guarder Black Edition barrel does a good job of hiding in low light, also before anyone asks, you can't see into my window from any angle that would show the gun being snapped ;)

20130605222018.jpg

Here with all of the win things that Renegadecow has made for us, the holster, mag pouch and Resi grips, so much win. Need to get my better camera out for these pics sometimes.

'FireKnife'

• Like 1