1911 Picture Thread

Got my fingers and leggs crossed for a old type Meu and and Colt Combat but seriously doubt Nova or Pgc will ever do them older 1911's except for 1911a1's, should've bought them PGC's  when they were readily available bud and exchange rate two dollars to a pound, them were the days ;),   kicking myself for not buying the discontinued Pgc SA Mil Spec kit .

You could be in luck, as some of the older PGC have resurfaced lately in dribs and drabs,

here is another one gone up today at WGC.

http://www.wgcshop.com/wgc2008/main/product_detail1.php?search_From=special&item=PGC-ACC-TM1911A1&search=special&rs=Available%20Again&catid=&cat=&view_choice=c

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Hey, whatever it takes to reduce the level of sausage fest at your average game ha ha.

Cheers but unfortunately its off to Germany with its new owner soon so wont get an outing here in the UK I doubt. 

Just to clarify the finish isnt glittered 'CKinnerley' but spray Plasti-coat 'Pink' with a sprayed satin varnish finish. I think the lighting makes it look 'glittery'. 

Im loving the Colt Delta Elite posted by 'k.a', very nice and makes me want to build one...already got the wrap around grips with Delta logo. 

Just done some remodelling to my Range Officer, it now has markings, also rebuilt my TRP and this time no firing issues, she works like a dream....at last.

DSCF8210.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers guys, theres nothing really fancy about the photo tho its just a tripod with a flash pointed to the ceiling.

Mr_P its an old Shooters design stainless steel barrel set, I think its long discontinued though as nowhere seem to even list it anymore. By the way what sort of cost did cherakoting set you back if you don't mind me asking ?

Bladerunner I kinda know that feeling, I'll likely be a poor student again by the end of the year =[

Edited by -Drake-
  • Like 1

I thought that alright. While I like the Storm Lake barrel on my own, I'd rather a steel threaded barrel. The search continues.

Cerakoting cost roughly €120 (£100), including postage. Squad sent it with other small parts he was getting cerakoted at the time.

Hey squad. I *fruitcage* love that CDP of yours is an absolute beauty. I was really thinking of getting one but I think I prefer the lapd just a small bit more. But I'm still thinking of getting a CDP in the future. Also you did a great job on that operator the threaded barrel really suit it IMO. When your coming down please bring that CDP so I can drool over it.

Hey squad any chance of a LAPD and CDP photo together. I would love that as a screen saver. Cheers dude.

Hi Icolator,

It will be a while before I can get a quality shot of the two of them together as a screensaver, as the light has been so bad.

But I tried anyway, here are a couple of LAPD guns the SWAT and Special Investigation Section 1911's,

and of course the Kimber CDP II and LAPD SWAT to keep you going.

IMG_4232_zps351f8120.jpg

IMG_4237_zpse7bc049c.jpg

IMG_4245_zpsde591b4c.jpg

IMG_4250_zps04440feb.jpg

• Like 6

Hey Quicksilver,

Thanks for the compliment, but you don't have to worry about following any of my photos.

It wasn't that long ago I was drooling looking at your HK USPc & Sig P226 photos,

I think at one stage I had convinced myself you actually were Jack Bauer :)

I look forward to seeing all photos by anyone on the threads, I always considered Arnies to be the number one stop for Airsoft Photos, so the more the merrier.

Hey Squad

Thanks a million, got that second picture as my screen saver on my I phone, I might just bite the bullet and get my self a CDP I love the carry meld look so much, I think I'm going to be broke by the end of the year!!

Edited by icolater

Hey Squad

Thanks a million, got that second picture as my screen saver on my I phone, I might just bite the bullet and get my self a CDP I love the carry meld look so much, I think I'm going to be broke by the end of the year!!

Hey Icolator,

I think everyone reading any thread on Arnies is broke ;)

It's part and parcel of the pastime, counting pennies that is :)

I was delighted when the new Nova releases were pushed back, more time to save.

I think the Western Arms last edition of the Kimber Desert Warrior was the only release that had the Carry Melt finish, but was ABS only but looked better than my Hurricane in photos.

Cheers.