1911 Picture Thread

Squad love your work, must of built every nova kit in the last few years, the sai's are slick, very slick. Also those ino series 70 could do with a refinish, either chromed, polished or Cerakote silver, but they look ruff as stock.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Love them Squad!!
Tho I still prefer the Commander.

Clockworks says the Ino S70 is very good! As he may agree I still find it hard to believe they are that good.BUT.. The FPR Kimbers are a mess He also owns one of those and say externally are better but internally they are a mess!!
Both my Kimber Raptors have very sluggish recoil.. I worked on one of them once though...
They will require much more effort to make them shooting good! And That's UNACCEPTABLE FOR A $2000+ GUN!

Wolf

• Like 1

I think Kimber is not really "classic" though, but it is certainly not as new age maybe. But TBH is SAI any more modern than say, what SVI and STI have been making in terms of 1911s? 

I want the SAI kit because its a commander size 1911, which is kinda hard to come by in TM form....I hope now Nova will venture into making more custom 1911s, Still waiting for someone to make a commander length or full size SVI 1911 with LDC...

I don't know why they don't...

203.jpg

397.jpg

• Like 1

BTW, how do you shop for holsters for railed 1911s? different brands seems to have different rail...

Blackhawk Serpa holsters fit my 1911s - all either TM or TM clones. The ACM copies of the serpa's also work but can be a little tight at first and they're dirt cheap. Other than that, all mine fit into WW2 US and UK holsters.

• 2 weeks later...