1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Installed some airsoft replica black tacticool polymer grips on my new Cybergun/KWC Colt 1911 Rail Gun STAINLESS along with RS 1911 hex head stainless screws. Instant improvement :D

Show me any other brand full metal 1911 that looks this good out of the box for $105 USD and has a flush fit CO2 magazine. No? ;)

nx_cybergun_kwc_1911_railgun_stainless_l

nx_cybergun_kwc_1911_railgun_stainless_r

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 4

It's a KWC 1911 CO2 pistol basically.

I've owned 3 over the past 3 years (sold them because I rotated my gun collecting and got fed up with the 1911 platform), my friends have some as well.

Shoots right around 330-350 FPS out of the box at 22-23C so it's CQB ready as a side arm.

Summary; Super fun to shoot. Loud, hard kick and decent CO2 efficiency per CO2 capsule.

Accuracy (not terrible, but not great. Think KJW gun out of the box and like a little less accurate), durability (nozzles breaking), "detail finishing" (i.e. some less than realistic and attractive markings etc.) and lack of aftermarket support (proprietary system) is where it is lacking.

Regarding accuracy, honestly it's a great side arm for playing games with and you would not have a problem hitting a human at ranges where pistols come into play, so it's not that big of a deal.

I will look into it and see if I can fit a TM VSR style barrel and hop rubber. KIC Taiwan has spare nozzles on hand. And the Cybergun line up is very nicely finished over all, but of course not perfect.

But, for what you get out of the box for the price I like it very much.

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Mine certainly won't come out by means of normal force so it appears like it is. I don't think the KWC 1911s are very service nor disassembly friendly anyways.

If something *fruitcage*s up inside I will handle it then. Otherwise it's nice and tight as it is :D