1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, he really eased/radiused every edge/angle, didn't he...

dunno wat u mean m8.. carnt see it.

Plenty of texturing on the frame at least, good luck manipulating that slide in non-ideal conditions though.  Interesting how extreme the cut in the grip is, shows how long that was being done before commercial options eventually came out (I'm assuming these guns are real old, I don't actually know).

Those clips rather scare me though.  The 1911 safety has a real short movement on it; would not fancy 'holstering' IWB with just one of those things, not one bit.

Sorry for all the pictures but needed to share this beauty I just got, it's the Western Arms - Bob Chow version 1.5 Vintage. 

Sweet! I always wanted one but they are sold out everywhere. May I ask where you found it? Did you source it through a broker from jpauction?

I always use Impulse101 when looking for WA guns, they have a request email on the site so I just write what I want and a link to any site that have the one your looking for and they can find it either new or second hand in Japan, the Bob Chow I got was second hand and in mint condition, japanese people really know how to take care of their things  :D Also, second hand is always a little cheaper than buying new  B)

Tokyo Marui 1911 with Zeke kit.
Honestly this is one of the pretiest 1911 kit's I've seen!
Tight fitment, deep trademarks , all it need now is some weathering at the controls and it's ready!
I would weather the controls now but the heat is unbearable! I hate the summer!  :think:

20160621_145804_zpsxiag2jpp.jpg
20160621_145756_zps4vjgfchy.jpg
20160621_145813_zpsrnavbm2u.jpg
20160621_145817_zpsnofcnsuu.jpg

Wolf

• Like 3