1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

It is : )

Unfortunately it is a poor and very old springer. Wanted to see if there were someway I could rebuild it salvage parts to make a grizzly but I think the only way is to use a RS deactivated model but since that is impossible here in Sweden I have given up those plans.

But still like it, it is still a collectors piece. At least to me

Acquired a fubar'ed WE 1911 , turned out to be an easy fix so seeing as I've already got one decided needed a new holster for it (my two sons play as well so probably won't see much of it !) and decided on a shoulder holster for it , but once made decided I liked it so have now swapped my original 19 into it instead .

r0vzo0.jpg

Edited by druid799

The real Grizzly is a true semi-auto mountain gun, especially in 50AE. I live near the Adirondack's. A mountain man used to carry one in hip holster for self defense against medium and medium-large predators.

Like you said, it was a stout and reliable firearm.

Brass Prime Kimber 1911 Raptor II
I was looking for one for years.. I feel extremely lucky owning it.. Special thank to Brendan for locating it for me!
Currently waiting the proper Raptor grips!

20170524_190511_zpsdf0pymnp.jpg
20170524_190808_zpsaiiaixda.jpg
20170524_190654_zps0x7suwzj.jpg

20170524_190616_zps3ldngymj.jpg

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge
  • Like 2

As far as I know it's quite new, we have it about a month here in Czech. It's called 110th Anniversary Edition from Cybg. Trades are (contrary to 100th Annivers.) engraved and quite deep. Overall the pistol looks much, much better than the older model, but function is the same with very low upgrade potential.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk