1911 Picture Thread

My pride and joy,

Prime/WA SCW 3 SIG GSR.

The trigger, magazine release, slide catch, thumb safety, grip safety, mainspring housing, and hammer are all Prime/Anvil made.
The outer barrel, chamber, recoil assembly/recoil plug, and barrel bushing are all made by Gunsmith Ninja (Some translations show it as Ninjya, probably just Ninja.)Blowback unit is CP made machined aluminum. I don't recall if it's 7075 or 6061.
Grips are genuine Ergo grips.
Not sure on/can't recall the brand of body pins, grip screws, inner barrel/hop-up assembly.

Fitment is a little too good, I can't seem to remove the recoil plug from the slide without maybe using a rubber mallet, but I didn't want to take the risk.

sr3CWP6.jpgNr3jNN9.jpg5zhbUIe.jpghITcLJb.jpgJYn5MXg.jpg

Edited by Wooly_Booly
  • Like 7
  • Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 8:14 PM, BigAl said:

Stunning, though A nice set of wood grips would finish it of perfectly. ;)

Thank you. You might be right. I did consider some dark wood grips, but in the end I opted for the faux black pearl grips. Think it finishes it off nicely and keeps with the black and silver theme in stead of adding wood color to the mix. But I might try on some wood grips later down the road.