1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AW Custom Springfield V10 GBB pistol with custom engraved markings from QRF and hex head grip screws (waiting on torx screws) :) 

Also quick FYI while it is possible to make RS Hogue grips fit on this, it was a PITA to get the screw holes and bushings fitted (like, pop out the metal bushings from the original grips, Dremel the sh*t out of them, Dremel out the inside of the grip and hot glue the custom bushings etc. and the grip doesn't really line up properly when installed...)

Just a quick preview test shoot with my improved light setup with 6 ring lights instead of my original 3.

Fun back story about how this came to be over here: 

djVw2c9.png

hRTAWfx.png

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Another little un.   Had this Prime SIS Ultra kit in my projects stash for years, finally got around to gettin Negative Airsoft to build it for me on an old WA Kimber Parts gun I had.  Was hardest WA Build he's ever done apparently, partly down to old knackered donor gun and partly down to kit.  It loos lovely but design is very poor.  Where the SIS is cut into slide the remaining metal is way to thin and infact can me flexed with finger tip.  Anyway great job Luke thanks a lot.  This one will be a safe queen I think. lol

57412701_374900223366413_4421441090591129600_n.jpg

57333546_270200817202160_8568061328583819264_n.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...