baias6230

1911 Picture Thread

Just a WE 1911 with threaded barrel and thread protector + rosewood grips. Fitting real steel grips on a airsoft wasn't as hard as i expected   :D

11430183_959122834132470_915468474254314

Gak sake that's cool!

I have a bunch of 3d files for printing but I can't afford to have them printed. Do you have your own printer or do you use a service like shapways?

Gak sake that's cool!

I have a bunch of 3d files for printing but I can't afford to have them printed. Do you have your own printer or do you use a service like shapways?

I use Shapeways and Sculpteo, Sculpteo for slides since shapeways refuses to print anything remotely gun looking.

Filament printers are not good enough for slides in my opinion.

Kenxin, very nice work, could you 3d print for others, as a little business, say a pro size kimber slide ???

Thank you! I already have a small business with slides and whatnot ! What model in particular were you thinking of? 

i´m going to order my second item from Kenxins store.great work.

Thank you very much!

A tle pro kimber slide would be amazing, been waiting for one from nova for ages.

Sure thing! Hit me up on facebook at ken's props so I can send you renders when I'm done or mostly done

Kenxin remember this little fella?

Wolf

I was looking at my own pictures of it yesterday... man what a beauty, the only safe queen I ever had...

• Like 1

Not a fan of the Bob Chow stuff.

Something about the soft edges reminds me of blow moulding like on water pistols.