baias6230

1911 Picture Thread

My pride and joy,

Prime/WA SCW 3 SIG GSR.

The trigger, magazine release, slide catch, thumb safety, grip safety, mainspring housing, and hammer are all Prime/Anvil made.
The outer barrel, chamber, recoil assembly/recoil plug, and barrel bushing are all made by Gunsmith Ninja (Some translations show it as Ninjya, probably just Ninja.)Blowback unit is CP made machined aluminum. I don't recall if it's 7075 or 6061.
Grips are genuine Ergo grips.
Not sure on/can't recall the brand of body pins, grip screws, inner barrel/hop-up assembly.

Fitment is a little too good, I can't seem to remove the recoil plug from the slide without maybe using a rubber mallet, but I didn't want to take the risk.

sr3CWP6.jpgNr3jNN9.jpg5zhbUIe.jpghITcLJb.jpgJYn5MXg.jpg

Edited by Wooly_Booly
  • Like 6

I've never even seen the Tussey custom nor the SIG GSR before. Holy smokes those are nice! Really like your Nighthawk T3 too. I'm a sucker for ported slides.

Guess I'll have to start browsing yahoo japan auctions ;)

I wish some of these models are made available in TM flavour, when I was younger those are hard to justify, oh, wait, not even now :P

Especially NH T3, but I wouldn't mind newer NH models like Agent 1 lol

I wish some of these models are made available in TM flavour, when I was younger those are hard to justify, oh, wait, not even now :P

Especially NH T3, but I wouldn't mind newer NH models like Agent 1 lol

Ken's Props makes a 3d printed T3, though that may not be what you're looking for.

I've had this TM with Guarder aluminium frame and slide for ages and have been meaning to polish it up at some point. That some point was today. I was going to do the lower frame as well but I quite like the 2 tone look.

1911_zpsd3qn4jl8.jpg

1911a_zps0ewbuoug.jpg

• Like 4

Dam Hitman, wish we could buy on Yahoo Auctions theres a WA Wilson Combat Profesional for £29!  Its silver with wear to the finish but, jeez!!!

Yea.. you can find some deals there. 

But prices of the nice pieces went significantly higher the past couple years.

There are some guys/proxy bidders that keep raising the prices.

Wolf

On 6/14/2018 at 8:35 PM, antroa1985 said:

Finally finished my ground up custom built Infinity 1911. Took a while buying parts here and there but now she is complete!

20180614_202233_zpswts9kj0i.jpg

20180614_202313_zpsaftrgmem.jpg

20180614_203025_zpsredhuk7c.jpg

20180614_202443_zpswi8qw4he.jpg

Beautiful!!! Love everything about it. So perfect. 

On 6/17/2018 at 8:14 PM, BigAl said:

Stunning, though A nice set of wood grips would finish it of perfectly. ;)

Thank you. You might be right. I did consider some dark wood grips, but in the end I opted for the faux black pearl grips. Think it finishes it off nicely and keeps with the black and silver theme in stead of adding wood color to the mix. But I might try on some wood grips later down the road.