1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

I have nothing to do with the tacky bedsheets. That's my missus that would be responsible for that.

However the holster is a different kettle of fish. I chose the hot pink as I wanted to have something different. Everyone would normally have a black or coyote one. They make them in orange but I felt that is wasn't quite loud enough for me.

I will be ordering another one and will be seeing about getting it hydro dipped in multicam so that it matches the rest of my gear.

It doesn't quite blend in with MC so to speak. I'll be using this till I order my new holsters after Christmas. Going with the same RCS Phantom which I'm going to have hydro dipped in MC, I'm also getting a safariland 6280 for 1911 with X200 but will be mounted on a 6004 platform.

My 1911 collectionpost-73048-0-39025500-1323993302_thumb.jpg

from right to left, my spares meu springfield armoury 1911, my standard 1911a1 with a tightbore, and my army detonics.

post-73048-0-30891700-1323993367_thumb.jpg

I built this out of spares, and consequently, the grip safety doesn't work ( I need a sear spring)

post-73048-0-43024900-1323993520_thumb.jpg

I also modded it with a real steel takedown bushing.post-73048-0-82659700-1323993463_thumb.jpg

When I converted my 1911a1 to sin city configuration ( the m9 is a converted full auto underworld evolution kjw)

post-73048-0-12788200-1323993557_thumb.jpg

and finally, my prized 1911a1,with real steel post ww2grips. iIt was originally a bell, but now, the only bell part is the damn grip safety, for which I cannot find a parkerised replacement.

anyway, enjoy!

Edited by joss1

@mimesis what kit and base?

Seconded! Was literally just talking about a pistol build similar to this on another forum! :S

Kit list please!!!

It's the Airsoft Surgeon SFA Operator kit: slide, frame, outer barrel, plus a few small bibs and bobs.

TM MEU donor gun (obviously).

Nova trigger and magwell. (Kit didn't like a Nova hammer I was going to fit too.)

Real-steel cherry grips.

Genuine TLR-1S.

Edited by mimesis
  • Like 1

It's the Airsoft Surgeon SFA Operator kit: slide, frame, outer barrel, plus a few small bibs and bobs.

TM MEU donor gun (obviously).

Nova trigger and magwell. (Kit didn't like a Nova hammer I was going to fit too.)

Real-steel cherry grips.

Genuine TLR-1S.

Argh!!!!! IT'S PERFECT! SELL IT TO ME NOOOOWWWWW!!! But in all seriousness could you send me a link to where you got the slide from as I have been after one for so long!