1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Here's my third 1911 - after buying one WE and hating it, selling it for next to nothing then buying another one, hating it, and selling it yet again. I finally decided to not be so cheap (both were second hand and got for about £70) I went and got myself a TM Series 70

10846143_917688824922329_8345137267941921517504_917688794922332_5649631847068557

• Like 1

Well you know..
The range on WA's is meh... On the other hand there's the Marui hop up!

Both sycle smooth i think the felt recoil is stronger on the Marui! Plus the Marui is louder!
Even though externally the WA is better, the Marui has a better overal performance...

But on the other hand they won't see any action so.. Both are great!

I'll talk to the club I'm member to see if we can do a Face Off style CQB scenario! Would be fun!

Wolf

If there is a double column version with square trigger guard I will consider selling BOTH of my kidneys... :P

All things in time I guess, the practical side of it might suit the hi-Capa platform more ;)

Strange you mentioned it, as just last night I received a photo of the Nova SAI Commander beside a RS SAI double stack square-trigger 5" :)