1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

If he can make a commander slide that can take Wilson style sights and the metal barrel bushing (for TM/KJW brands at least), he will have a new customer placing a couple of orders.

While I'm fully invested in my "full metal" pistols, I still have a some stock TM that I still shoot with the stock slides. In fact I just bought a new ASG/KJW CZ P09  that came with a plastic slide ( very heavy and dark earth color) and it is rated for green-gas! Everything else is the same as the standard P09 and even the sights and outer barrel are metal. Slide speed is much faster.

Would live some 1911 slides (5 inch and Commander length) that could do the same. 

Nah, not gonna do anything else to this KWC 1911. It's going to be for playing airsoft so not worth spending any extra money on it.

Full side view :D

nx_kwc_1911_tac_lhs.JPG

BTW the MadBull 1911 Hitman compensator is for the TM/WE/KJW 1911s but it works on the KWC by just removing a little bit of material on the front face of the locking lug. Took less than a minute :D 

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2

Now this just feels like a downer after wolfgeorge's pictures  :P  but here's my WE Nighthawk, I switched out the barrel and barrel bushing from black to silver and removed the lanyard loop to make it look more like the `09 version of this gun, at least I think it's the 2009 version because the 2010 version have a rail and black trigger. 

I was thinking about buying the Western Arms version but found out pretty fast it was way over my budget :rolleyes:  

tumblr_o5qvanaDqp1ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5qvanaDqp1ur6nigo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5qvanaDqp1ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

Beautiful collection, Safeword. How are detailed are those engraved WE's?

They are very nice, I was surprised when I received mine, they are very nicely done. Not sure about the glocks but the 1911 is super nice.

tumblr_o5tmoyt7001ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5tmoyt7001ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nlpztpa8RY1ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Safeword
  • Like 2

They are very nice, I was surprised when I received mine, they are very nicely done. Not sure about the glocks but the 1911 is super nice.

*WE 1911 stainless engraved pics*

That almost looks too good to be out of a casting. But I can't imagine they'd engrave those by hand. But very nicely finished, however it's done.

Just got a package from the mailman and wow, Western Arms Colt 1911A1 Commercial/Military version, really impressed with WA on this one, the Colt commercial/military 1911a1 was pistols being sold to civilians before WW2 and when the war started, these (unsold) pistols were taken in and re-stamped with U.S. Army markings and in military serial range. WA have copied this down to every small marking, even the “P” proof marking in front of the rear sight and serial number matching within military range are here.

tumblr_o5txr87pT51ur6nigo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o5txr87pT51ur6nigo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...