1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Unfortunately it's Green gas/Propane ...Not co2.

They wanted it to look good so they didn't do the co2 mag cut at the frame...

But it was the only one of all my steel guns that was shooting flawlessly right out of the box!

Wolf

• Like 1

Wow some stunning 1911's in this thread. lol its kind of made me want to buy some more if im honest.. :) but i will try and be good as my funds will be going on a TM HI-Capa build project..

But here is my pride and joy one of a kind my fully polished and engraved colt custom 1911, although its not an airsoft pistol but an airgun im sure you will not mind me posting it here..

I have a few sets of grips for it, so i can change them around. although the white ones stay on most the time..

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

1911newgrips1.jpg

Happy Shooting All.

ATB, Marc.

Nothing wrong with having a hobby you love and spending money on that love. I work for Property management at an HQ for rather large local buisness. We have a lot of Porsche's and Mercedes in the lot. Ask the owners about the specs of the cars and *fruitcage* if they know, they always remember what they paid, though.

• Like 1

Well I guess you're right...

So here are the photos of the SAI Commander with gold grip screws.

20160507_143632_zpsnhfcop4b.jpg20160507_143648_zps6euf1gno.jpg

20160507_143629_zpssm16q4ed.jpg

Like said personally don't like it that much so I installed again the black hex screws..

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge
  • Like 2

Thank you..

Yes both Nova SAI00001 ate super cool.. The Commander is way prettier tho..

20160503_140609_zpsssbzktep.jpg

Well the silver SAI is a mixture of Hi Capa and 1911/MEU parts.

I had the parts for a really long time but I was too busy to assemble it.

Now I want a SAI magwell and a better thumpsafety.

Wolf

Edited by wolfgeorge
  • Like 2

Just uploaded a video of my stainless KWC 1911. They are so damn hawt! Nice work on the wear. Not sure I like the very dark/black muzzle though. Maybe fade it a bit with some light sanding ? :o

RWA_Unboxing_AK_CG1911_G19_Helmet.00_04_

Even though this is a picture thread, if a picture says more than a thousand words, how many does a video at 50FPS say ? :P

*shameless self plug*

:D

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 1

Think these operators II Grips would look a lot nicer with the magazine release cut:)

http://boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=RF-GRIP-OPA-BK&curr_code=USD

I have the costa one: http://boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=RF-GRIP-OPA-BK&curr_code=USD

and it feels a lot better releasing the mag with that cut, magpul has similar grips:)

JltiU9.jpg

• Like 1

Just bought the two toned version of the Colt Rail Gun last week and now ordering the Marine version. You did a terrific job on yours Callahan_88. Inspiring!

Even with the various minor issues regarding the rail (wrong one) and lack of a detail or two, this is a really nice 1911. Performance is better than expected and the price is certainly right.

• Like 1

Truth!

I have been propagating for the KWC 1911 CO2 platform since I first used the original classic style one. Had 5 of them in various models so far, regret selling the other 3 I had. But now with my new Rail Gun and the KWC 1911 Tac as a gaming side arm I am set :D

• Like 1