1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RWA Nighthawk steel 1911 with machined rs Heinie tritium sights, stainless threaded insert (to match this two tone oddness), grey Magpul grip panels!  

Posted Images

Glad you liked the V-16 chaps :)

Not quite a V-16, but heres my Prime WA Colt Series 70. Which has taken up all my Friday and today. Finally got it done after a few minor cuts, a burn and lots of swearing. Still, better than watching that bloody wedding. Still needs some tinkering but hey.

Chris that's a real classic you have there, another nice piece for the WA 'metal' collection.

The minor headaches of assembly will all be worth it, but I do dread to think how you burnt yourself, hehe.

Indeed. I had wanted something nice and clean and simple since I first watched Way of The Gun so I figured why not go with the same choice as Mr. Longbaugh and Mr. Parker.

Well the burn came about from the fact the stock trigger bow was too big to fit the frame. I was getting nowhere with files as apparently the bow is possibly made out of Adamantium but probably not. So I decided to use an orbital power sander...Now I was sensible and picked up the ridiculously hot bow with a rag when I was done so as not to burn myself but somehow the bow rotated and now I have a nice line on my finger. All fun and games though eh.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you just seriously ask Fireknife if he'd tried gimp?

Mmmmm leather :P

FireKnife i was unaware that you was the main bad guy in terminator in the Sarah conner chronicles

Really, i got told i looked like Tony Almeida off 24 last time. That was in the old Agent thread with my USPC ;)

Bit off topic but have you tried gimp?

Which one :P I clicked the link.

'FireKnife'

Edited by FireKnife

This thread needs more 1930s

skarsan.jpg

(Please no winging about finger on trigger, i was trying to get a picture with the slide moving by shooting it.... unfortunately that never would have worked given what I did with the magazine *facepalm moment*

Edited by ED-SKaR

This thread needs more 1930s

(Please no winging about finger on trigger, i was trying to get a picture with the slide moving by shooting it.... unfortunately that never would have worked given what I did with the magazine *facepalm moment*

thats awesome mate. something totally unique.

My MEU should be arriving in the mail in a few days, hope to get some pics up soon.

-brendan