Airsoftglobal.com

boomboom6

Yes I do. In fact at the moment I am waiting for them to respond to a problem I had with a G&P M16A4 Ras.

The gun arrived with the outer barrel about 5 degrees out of alignment in the body, therefore mags would not insert or feed. I contacted them and they have been polite so far however nothing has changed, I do not have a new gun or a new upper or.....

So I am waiting to see how this plays out.

Thanks

glock21

I've had mulitble orders with them in the last couple of months all been great(besides customs holding a package that is, which is not their fault). Marc one of the people Ive talk to has always been very professional, and polite. Plus his english is very good. Has been a pleasure dealing with him.

I've had a couple of orders with them the last 3 months. And, I'm waiting for one atm. Like said above, their English is pretty good, they're polite and they ship fast.

I have nothing bad to say about this eShop and I'll be most definitely placing more orders with them in the future.

M

• 3 months later...
I've had a couple of orders with them the last 3 months. And, I'm waiting for one atm. Like said above, their English is pretty good, they're polite and they ship fast.

I have nothing bad to say about this eShop and I'll be most definitely placing more orders with them in the future.

M

I just had a look at this shop, but shipping costs for a 3 kg gun to Belgium is 70 Euro (and that's regular airmail, not 'speed').

That is the highest shippingcost I've seen so far...

I just had a look at this shop, but shipping costs for a 3 kg gun to Belgium is 70 Euro (and that's regular airmail, not 'speed').

That is the highest shippingcost I've seen so far...

Very strange, because I have a 70 USD shipping cost for a 2990g weighing gun... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd happily shell out more money if the service is right. In this case it is.

After browsing their site... their prices are consistently higher than US retailers (at least for the 5 minutes of browsing I did).

At least for US buyers, why buy from HK, pay more for the items, and pay expensive shipping when US retailers are CHEAPER and offer free-shipping @ $100+?

I can understand Europeans buying from them... but it doesn't make good money-sense to me for Americans.

edit: Heck eHobby has better prices than them and I trust them quite a bit more, but thats just my $0.02

I ordered from them last summer, during the rush to send things out before the Olympics. For some reason they were able to get it through the blocking of customs on both sides. I got it before August 8th and was happily airsofting.

Great retailer, I would definitely buy from them again.

The only thing I dislike about them is when buying an AEG they don't ship it in a box with padding. They leave it in the original box, and put paper around it. But I can't complain, everything arrived intact.

EDIT: @ Augfather: They have some things other retailers do not have. At the time I bought from them, they were the only retailer with the AGM 416.

I have had alot of experience with AIRSOFT GLOBAL. I am sorry to say it has been the worst experience I have ever had with any Arisoft Supplier in all my 25 years of interest in this hobby. Indeed the first order I paid for has still not been honoured by Airsoft Global after over 6 months. This company is utterly untrust worthy and must be avoided at all costs (or as my experience will reveal it could cost you alot more)....

After correctly using the online shopping cart, I placed an order with Airsoft Global of just 3 items in early January 2009 (a Custom pistol made by Airsoft Global, a metal pistol kit and metal pistol frame). Payment was then made, -with the condition the funds only be accepted by Airsoft Global if all the items were in-stock and in the state as desribed on their wesite (to avoid any delays, loss of money and disappointment). When I then received an email from Airsoft Global, it wasn't to tell me my good's tracking number, -but they had lost my order. So I wrote out my order and its conditions all over again in an email (the delay causing me to miss the opportunity to skirmish that following weekend with the items I had already paid for).

This was not so much a problem, -but the fact Airsoft Global then took money from me for goods they did not have to sell is utterly disgusting and basically FRAUD. Despite making clear that Airsoft should not accept my Paypal payment if any of the items were not in stock, -you can imagine my outrage when they emailled me over a week later to say one the items was not in stock. Why didn't they check this first before accepting my money? How is this anything but theft or at the very least a big disppointing waste of time for customers?

Indeed clearly communicating anything to Airsoft Global is a waste of time as the Custom Pistol they made was not as pictured on their website. The Custom gun Airsoft Global made was also badly fitted and would not work. Naturally, this gun could not be fired once by me in such a state and had to be returned. I immediately informed Airsoft Global the day this sub-standard Custom Pistol arrived. After further unhelpful and time wasting delays from Airsoft Global, -it was finally agreed they would cover the return shipping costs. It then took me weeks more of delays and emails, -JUST to get their address.

In early March 2009, I eventually got Airsoft Global's address and returned the item (well packaged and insured). All the details of such along with the tracking number were sent to Airsoft Global. There was classically no reply, despite sending that email many times, -including whether they had received it yet for weeks afterwards.

Since then, I have been the subject of more massive delays and no attention from Airsoft Global. There have been two sets of 2 months go by with absolutely no response or reply from Airsoft Global. I can prove sending 140 emails to Airsoft Global with barely a dozen replies in return. Their way to treat communication from customers is to ignore it, say "So Sorry" at one point, then continue ignoring you. There are just so many emails I have sent to Airsoft Global that remain completely unanswered. Airsoft Global has absolutely no responsibilty and no one in that company is accountable.

After threatening to have my Credit Card company investigate them for the considerable amount of money still owed to me, -Airsoft Global gave me a reply and a very poor excuse for the excessive delay in their response. It became clear using the outstanding money owed to me by Airsoft Global would not be well used as store credit (as the so called deals being offered were not very good). I also frankly had no more trust for the company. So in early May 2009, I simply requested the outstanding money owed be refunded immediately to my Paypal account. No prizes for guessing that I am then subjected to another 5 week delay with absolutely no response. WORSE STILL, that 5 week delay sees a complete change in the $/£ exchange rate, -meaning I lose another £50 with Airsoft Global's delays and mistakes.

At this point, I can see that Airsoft Global's grave incompetance has now seemingly reached a more worrying level of dishonesty. I am sending emails everyday asking that my money be refunded to ALL of Airsoft Global's email addresses, including the hotmail address to one of their employess. Still absolutely no reply. So I asked a good friend of mine in Hong Kong to investigate, -he is a kind, patient and very polite man (some of you may know him as "K1" and his hugely brilliant work on Airsoft). My friend telephoned one of the individuals at Airsoft Global who had been supposedly dealing with this case. After initially having some convenient memory loss, my friend gently managed to remind him who I was and that money was still owed to me. It was then my friend had the phone rudely slammed down on him. Though I was upset to hear my friend had been treated in this way after politely trying to help, -it is only consistent with the terrible way Airsoft Global communicate.

I have now sent Airsoft Global final notice that an investigation will soon be commencing against them by my Credit Card Company. If I didn't have proof enough of the countless times Airsoft Global have ignored my emails, they actually replied to this one asking if I'd sent back the faulty Custom gun yet and its tracking number! -the very same email I sent in early March and the email they have ignored after sending it to them countless times since. I can no longer trust Airsoft Global and will not have any further contact with the company. So I am now filling out a lengthy report (yes, -even longer than this one!) along with a phone book sized copy of all the emails as evidence. It means I have to wait another 2 months or so during the Credit Card company's investigation and reclaimation of funds, but atleast I won't lose any money this way. The lost time and expectation I will sadly never get back. It's also impossible to put a price on the mountain of frustration and stress I have been put through, -but it can atleast serve as a warning to others.

So please be sure that what I write is not out of malice or negativity. Certainly I can prove and back up anything I have said here. My true objective in taking the further time from my life with this saga, is to hopefully spare anyone else the misery and stress this has frankly been for me. It is the main goal behind making such an official complaint with my Credit Card Company. It's the only reason for sharing it with you all now. Most importantly of all, it is out of a real point of principle and decency that such an injustice does not go un-noticed, -a lesson it seems Airsoft Global never learned.

Sincerely,

Every order i placed with them got lost, and I placed quite a few, but i always quote the order in the paypal comments box, so fortunately they knew what I wanted, but their shopping cart is shockingly PooP, and HK customer service is non existent when there is a problem :(

Sorry to hear about your misfortune longslide, its just another case of "its all great till something goes wrong" with these retailers, I shop with stores I trust now personally, even if it means an extra $20 here and there, I'll pay that for piece of mind.

Thank you for the warning, add them to "the list".

Horrible retailer. They strung me along saying that they were waiting for their technician to come back from vacation after I sent them pictures showing that the gun they had sent me was defective and magazines would not stay in the gun and therefore it would not shoot.

Finally after months of going back and forth they said it was not their fault but the manufactures and i should take it up with G&P.

I don't care how lucky some of you got, they are bad retailers, have high shipping costs to the US and I wouldn't recommend them for anything.

Thanks

glock21

Thanks for your supportive message Br3nt. It seems I am not the only person to have endured a horrid experience with Airsoft Global. There is a very well documented and proven record that is about to go to VISA now. It is a catalogue of evidence that I suspect may give Airsoft global difficulties trading in the future. Means another 2 months delay added to the 6 months Airsoft Global have already caused, but I should get the outstanding £450 reclaimed. That all said, it's good to know we can each look out for eachother at the very least.

Shoot on.

Your experience dear chap is totally consistent with the utter lack of responsibility or accountability Airsoft Global offer customers it seems. The delays, the strung along empty excuses and constant yet meaningless apologies is SO Airsoft Global. As is the total lack of any positive action on their part. I'm not sure if they do this out of inherant incompetance or dishonesty, -but the fact they have constantly messed us both around in a similar fashion is without question. At the risk of sounding too cynical, I can't help but suspect alot of the more loved up posts we have read about Airsoft Global are written by Airsoft Global themselves. It might also explain how my entirely separate post named "AVOID AIRSOFT GLOBAL" got mysteriously removed. Whether my suspicion is true or not, as a thought it makes the more positive posts about Airsoft Global some how more understandable eh?

Either way, I very much hope you were able to find a happier ending with your G&P (even if outrageously you did have to do it yourself in the end).

Kind regards

I had the exact same problem with the shopping cart as you friend. After the stream of their mistakes I have suffered from Airsoft Global since, -the non-existent shopping cart was almost convenient by comparison! They really should be banned from doing business.

Kind regards (and hope your wheel chair has been fixed)

Archived