Standing on one leg whilst conducting Wagner

After carefully studying the current trend in photo threads and the ever-increasing lack of relevance to airsoft, I decided that it was time to pre-empt its next logical step by taking Photo threads to a whole new level of airsofting relevance...

So here we are folks! The Standing on one leg whilst conducting a Wagner suite (preferably being performed by the London Philarmonic) thread is finally here! All your related photos can be shown here. Just try and randomly insert a weapon somewhere, okay? I'd hate to see something off topic. ;)

Edited by Marlowe

lmao someone had some REALLY annoying pupils in today didn't they? the ones that just don't concentrate or give two sh*ts - year 9s i guess... :P

lol am joking i will go and find some pics for you though.... :D

That's pretty goddamned subtle, I've only just noticed that he is actually holding a gun. It blends in with his trousers really well on my monitor.

I thought the joke was that one of the guys behind him playing the bagpipes looks as if he is holding one of those "grease guns" used in WW2(?)