3 new Echo1 guns

chas

Usually Im not that excited by Echo1 releases as the guns the bring out are mainly allready on the market by the original makers.

But this time, they have decided to keep the 3 new releases so secret, that it leads me to believe (or should I say "hope"?) that this time these guns may be totally new.

Here are the pics. Free internetz for anyone who can certify were talking about an M60, a KAC PDW and a Tavor!

newe1gun1.jpg

newe1gun2.jpg

newe1gun3.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top looks like a SCAR, middle looks like some sort of AR series gun as I see a vertical grip and what appears to be a folding 600m KAC flipup site, and I see a rear drum site on the bottom pic indicating it might be some sort of MP5 series. Judging by the size of that magazine it could also be an HK33/53 or something with a sliding stock perhaps?

Upon further examination I think you all might be right, its like an MP7 with HK416 sites on it now that I look closer... interesting

I also noticed on the first package I see something that says "AG ARMS" on the box and another uncovered part reveals "ST" so is it some sort of Stag Arms product perhaps?

Have to say the bottom one looke like some sort of M4 / 416 abortion.

It has the HK 416 sights, but if you look at the manual at the bottom I reckon I can see the bottom half of the words "M4-XR" and something...

Definitely a shorty HK / M4 I think.

Yeah, they come with flip up sights, but HK416 actually look pretty good on MP7s.

What puzzles me the most are these holes along 60% of the gun:

*snip*

Could the furthest hole back be an ejection port? Right in front of it and above the next hole is one of those "long" RIS bumps, usually where an RIS meets and upper receiver.

Also, to address the sights, they're both definitely 416 sights (both front and back)

0319092152.jpg

Why would the top one have to be a SCAR? Neither the front or the rear sights are scar type, right?

Regarding the holes on the last gun: yeah, the last hole could be an ejetion port... but on the left side?

Archived