Anyone know Jimmypie?

dechande

I have bought from Jimmypie before with no problems, however I bought a Blackhawk LBE from him via a bank transfer.

Jimmypie pmed me on the 19th to say the money had cleared and that he would send the lbe that day or the next.

It is now the 30th and I haven't recieved anything or heard from Jimmypie. I have pmed him with no reply and he hasn't been on the forum since the 23rd, which seems odd as he is a regular.

We were in the middle of a trade deal too but comms has gone dead.

I was wondering if anyone on here knew him in person, and if so, what is going on with him? Any help would be much appreciated.

I bought RAV from Jimmypie and paid also via bank transfer. He pmed me on 19th also and said that he was going to ship it the next day. I haven´t received anything nor heard from him since. Somebody must know him in person to provide some light in his situation so we can sort this out.

Met him in person to do deals before and he is a nice guy.

I'll text him and see what's up.

*edit*

I just got a reply from him and he is having some problems, he is away from home and only has internet access on his phone which cannot handle the forum.

He has asked me to pass on that he will be back home and post the packages on Saturday.

He also sends his sincere apologies, he made arrangements for these while he was away but has been let down.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived