Strange New Shotgun: "Walther SG9000 CO2 Airsoft Shotgun"

Victory

its just a crappy low quality gun along the lines of the classic cheapo shotgun that everyone still has lying around. at this point, boycotting an airsoft gun manufacturer (remember how popular the boycott of cybergun got?) doesnt do anything and at this point its quite silly. if you think the gun will do you good, or you think its nice, dont let anyone stop you from getting one.

its just a crappy low quality gun along the lines of the classic cheapo shotgun that everyone still has lying around. at this point, boycotting an airsoft gun manufacturer (remember how popular the boycott of cybergun got?) doesnt do anything and at this point its quite silly. if you think the gun will do you good, or you think its nice, dont let anyone stop you from getting one.

Umarex is the Uwe Boll of Airsoft...

Now this thought may strike some opinions...

I noticed the RIS under it.... Anyone for a bit of photoshopping in some type of RIS mounted GL to give it an even WORSE look.

Even though, I do tend to like sci - fi things like this, so might have to give it a chance someday!

I agree with Horsem4n it looks like they have just got a P99 NBB n wacked a shotgun body on to it and it looks like a chargeing handle to me rather than a pump grip 'cocking' the pistol beneath. Which would also make it Semi Auto. Looks like one of us lot could build this with a spare shotgun body and a P99!

However i do like the fact that it is a 'fake' shotgun that takes pistol mags and i really like the flash hider! Cut it down a bit got yourself a nice little side arm.

no, you didnt read right. the charging handle you are all seeing is an internal magazine that holds the 40 bbs.

the gun isnt mostley just a husk, it harbors an 88g cylinder (i dont think they are refillable and come in 2 packs for 20 bucks where i live which i think is more expensive than 12g capsules, but im not too great at math)

2 88g cylinders = 176g = $20

176g / 12g = ~15 x $.50 = $7.50

so yeah, its more expensive than a 12g system

but then again, they could be cheaper, i haven't looked at the price of them in a while.

is that math right?

no, you didnt read right. the charging handle you are all seeing is an internal magazine that holds the 40 bbs.

the gun isnt mostley just a husk, it harbors an 88g cylinder (i dont think they are refillable and come in 2 packs for 20 bucks where i live which i think is more expensive than 12g capsules, but im not too great at math)

2 88g cylinders = 176g = $20

176g / 12g = ~15 x $.50 = $7.50

so yeah, its more expensive than a 12g system

but then again, they could be cheaper, i haven't looked at the price of them in a while.

is that math right?

Thank goodness for external systems

Do a cutoff mod and I agree- a nice secondary for snipers or for a loweight loadout

• 2 months later...

I have one but it has (or I have) a problem. It won't take the co2 cartridges I have. 88 gram but they don't screw in deep enough to penetrate the seal. I am using crossman carts and they don't work. Got some Walther carts ordered so I hope they will work. The only other alternative is that the gun is defective.

The selecter seems to just dump the required amount of steel bbs in the chamber. Seems like it will just fire the three bbs at once, with no actual full auto sound. I don't think it will be an acceptable backyard substitute for my STEN or Cobray. I don't get out to the country very often to fire the 9mm a-guns and thought this bb gun would take the edge off of full auto withdrawl.

Guess I'll just get another real full auto and go out more often. Kinda dissapointing when a new gun won't shoot.

Finally got the co2 cartridge to seat. Had to use a pipe wrench. As I suspected the "3 shot burst" is just 3 bbs from one blast of gas so I guess shotgun is an appropriate description. Still it's pretty cool for such an inexpensive gun. As some have surmised the "pump handle" doesn't move. The charging handle is pulled back and 40 bbs are loaded. Then the thing shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived