Second WA2000 Build

dobey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It has been quite a long time, your patience is near infinite!

Your WA2000 looks incredible so far, and it will be incredible when it's finished

-testify

My patience is not quite infinite, if the rifle is not finished or at least near completion by the finish date Dobey gave me, December 18, then I'm going to just ask to have my Barrett sent back. I really hope it does not come to that though, I have been looking forward to this for almost a year now.

• 3 weeks later...
...if there isn't an update by tomorrow showing a gun that is at least 95% complete then I'm calling this project. The lack of any progress shown and little to no contact has gone on long enough.

I dont blame you, I almost did the same. I am also STILL waiting for the original stock that came with the tanaka. Ive agreed to pay for the shipping becasue I just really want it and am tired of waiting for it.

Well, after a quick call I am told it is at least close to finished or maybe finished and that Dobey has been working on it regularly. So that puts me a little more at ease, but pictures would still be nice.

yea, pictures or its not true.

I hope you get an update soon as i would like updates too about this

That's it, I have been told to expect lots of pictures on -insert day here- multiple times... That day comes, nothing, I try to get hold of dobey and all I get is another date. The next date comes, still nothing. This is gone on to long. If pictures of a finished rifle are not put up by today then this project is done. I want my Barrett back.

That's it, I have been told to expect lots of pictures on -insert day here- multiple times... That day comes, nothing, I try to get hold of dobey and all I get is another date. The next date comes, still nothing. This is gone on to long. If pictures of a finished rifle are not put up by today then this project is done. I want my Barrett back.

Real shame to hear mate, Hope pics come up soon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived