WireDribble is a scammer?

I recently tried to trade my upgraded TM G36C to wiredribble for an xbox360 pro + some extras.

Link to Thread

Anyway, after some negotiations I shipped out my G36 (I even threw in a foregrip) and the package was received on feb 24.

I waited for him to test out the gun, which on march 1st, he did.

On march 4th he said he had gotten sick and would ship on the 5th.

On the 8th 10th and 12th I sent out emails requesting an update (The email sent on the 12th threatened legal action)

At this point I was beginning to worry, so I did a little research and found out that John does Xbox 360 repairs, so I used another email address to ask him if he still did 260 repairs.

TWO minutes after the fake email is sent, I get a reply. After a week of no replies before hand, this needless to say frustrated me.

According to him, the xbox was mailed out on the 5th but he had no tracking number or proof of any kind aside from his word.

We both wait out a bit just to make sure that the 360 isn't still in transit, which on march 19th he finally says that it looks like it isn't showing up.

After agreeing on a replacement (A different 360 worth much less then the promised one) he agrees to ship out on march the 26th.

John ignores my next two emails asking for a tracking number, and I send him the following email on march the 29th.

ok, I'm sick and tired of ****** around, if I don't have a tracking number by next friday (april the 4th) I'm going to notify the Gainesville authorities of a theft.

you've had my item for a month and a week, your half of the bargain has stalled stuttered and failed thus-far and honestly I'm inclined to believe you're just pulling me along by the nose hoping I won't do anything. Well, I am.

On april 4th I'll be making a phone call to the police if you can't deliver a tracking number or two hundred and forty dollars in paypal by then.

John Barton, stop pulling me around and just do what you said you would do a month ago.

I have been patient and polite up until this point, and I am sick and tired of your excuses.

to which he replies on the same day.

Thank you for your confidence. Will be mailing monday

On the 2nd I sent an email recommending that he think very carefully about what he does in the next 2 days.

I sent out a final email today saying this.

You know what john, I am very disappointed.

I have been patient and polite with you for more then a month now.

I've given second chances, accepted excuses, and finally let you know when I was sick and tired of waiting.

And now here you are... not responding or replying in any manner that is acceptable in a business transaction such as this.

You have left me no choice but to assume that you are a thief, and it really disappoints me.

This is why I didn't give you any confidence. This is why I had to impersonate someone else to get you to respond. This is why I will be involving the authorities tomorrow.

I'm sorry you made the choice of having it come down to this.

So anyway, I'm gathering up the things the gainesville police department requested and they should be making a house call sometime in the next week.

Very very long story short, the following man should not be trusted.

He goes by WireDribble, JrBars, and John B.

He's from gainesville florida and also does xbox 360 repairs (I wonder if these xboxs, if they even exist, are his to begin with or not)

This guy is a 100% confirmed scammer and a thief. Take legal action as such and prosecute to the full extent of the law.

He has scammed multiple users (including myself) on ASR. On ASR he was known as "Gearbox". At the time, he used the AIM account "G3B0X".

For those of us who have not been scammed John, never, EVER do business with this guy.

The sad irony is, the AEG he scammed me out of was also a G36. A G36K to be exact, as well as a TM MP7 and about $100 worth of extras, including cash.

But yeah, it's *fruitcage* annoying to see that this guy's still around pulling this *suitcase*.

-Vic

Edit: This is his Arnie's profile.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...?showuser=31792

Sorry,

Bizurkur was banned for having a duplicate account, I'm not sure if the admins where aware of this thread before he was banned though.

His old account was ltdeathsauce, he seems to have created the account Bizurkur after having a sales issue topic started about him by a member (who didn't receive an item in a trade or have any contact with ltdeathsauce/bizurkur) and after receiving bad feedback for it along with negative reps(as the rep system was still in place)

Duplicate accounts are taken very seriously and almost always end with the user being banned. The above is a good example of why they are taken so seriously, some members make mistakes or cause trouble and think it's ok or that they can get away with it because they can just throw the old account away and start over instead of fixing the issue. <_<

There's no sales issue with bizurkur just that he had a dupe account

Skyler, the trade issue he had on his ltdeathsauce account was resolved, the person who created the original issue thread had the item listed for sale later meaning he did ship it though he never updated the sales issue thread/posts.

And I do have his email address but can't really just give it to you vic.

Of course if you traded with him before you should have his contact information ^_^

Skyler if you need his email PM me for it since you're currently in a trade, though you should have gotten it before payment.

Archived