DBoys KAC PDW!

Frontiers

i just got new pics for it, man it starts to look ready, it looks like it wont be very long anymore when its done :) anyone want to help me to make the watermarks? i dont have the photoshops in my comp now. pm me with email and i can send that to you so we can post them to here! *edit my 500 hundred post to Arnies :) allrighty!! Sid will post pics soon after he makes the watermarks, i sent the pics to him!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pictures on Cop9 are either of a RS or a VFC gun: you can see that they copy-pasted over the markings on the magwell. That site rips off pics even from other shops, so be careful.

Anyway, we knew that this was coming out, so lets hope this is coimng to serious stores soon.

I can't wait .... hahaha...lol

check the time span, 5hrs ago frontier posted the news, and around half hour he send the images to Sid for watermarks...

'til now no pics....hehehe...just kidding, i'm in wait mode (refreshing browser every 1sec)

Looks like you get what you pay for it. Still for 1/3 the price (most likely) of the VFC, it'll be worth it to most players. If they were really smart, they'd modify the inside so that you can install lipo batteries on the inside or on the outside.

If you are referring to the abre metal of the rear sling or the difference in colour of the lower body and the rest of the gun, the former is typical for Dboys pre-release photos and the latter is probably due to the flash, as the HK416, for example.

Looks like you get what you pay for it. Still for 1/3 the price (most likely) of the VFC, it'll be worth it to most players. If they were really smart, they'd modify the inside so that you can install lipo batteries on the inside or on the outside.

I dont think they will be moding it for Lipos out of the box since it seems to come with a D-BAL Battery box

I am hoping to price will be in the $150 range,

If this truly is a direct VFC clone you can expect typical lipo mods to work here as well.

Overall I'd say this looks pretty nice. As someone who seriously considered a VFC version last year but ended up opting for something else instead due to price this is a really nice option.

I dont think they will be moding it for Lipos out of the box since it seems to come with a D-BAL Battery box

Modifying the parts inside the rail doesn't preclude you from using a battery box. It simply gives you a second option. But like t_hum said, if it is a VFC knock off, then the same methodology should work.

Archived