DBoys KAC PDW!

Frontiers

Because TM doesnt have a BB Mp5 G&G designed their own BB system for it. Anyway, CYMA, did indeed clone the TM bb system for the AK, though i dont see how it is in any way impressive.

BACK TO THE KAC!

Any updates for pricing? And who's willing to make a review for us folks who dont want to buy it first thing???

I really wanna import it ASAP but funds are tight and even if I get it I'm not a super tech and I probably won't open the gear box.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I really wanna import it ASAP but funds are tight and even if I get it I'm not a super tech and I probably won't open the gear box.

I know what ya mean >.< Im hoping i can get enough money together so i can buy it maybe the month after its released.

I'll maybe buy one whenever they're released, and i'll review it against my mates VFC... that should give you all a laugh.

why it should get us laugh? you mean quality/price ratio ;) im sure i ain't laughing and so aint VFC :rolleyes: But the review would be awesome :) to get them faceoff together

RETARDED FAIL IN KNOWING THAT THAT DIFFERENCE IS JUST THE CAMERA FLASH FOR THE....

well, its not funny anymore. In your defense, I will admit that I pointed out the same thing about the Dboys HK416, but was inmediately assured that its only in the pictures by Darklite and other buyers. So, yeah.

RETARDED FAIL IN KNOWING THAT THAT DIFFERENCE IS JUST THE CAMERA FLASH FOR THE....

well, its not funny anymore. In your defense, I will admit that I pointed out the same thing about the Dboys HK416, but was inmediately assured that its only in the pictures by Darklite and other buyers. So, yeah.

Hammer, you've seen my HK416 in the flesh, the difference in the photos does not translate to reality at all - the incredibly, miniscule difference in tone is impossible to pick out by the naked eye.

Well, hopefully it is just down to that. Maybe they should try some other way to take the pics... like no flash.

No trademarks on the selector... fail! :D

Edit; yep DL i have indeed and now want... you evil man! :( If this PDW is like your 416, then they'll fly off dem der shelves!

so, what gun shal i choose? DBoyi KAC PDW, WE M4, a CTW or a plethora of pistols?(not a discussion, just saying whats going through my head)

so, wonder what else it comes with? according to pic 4 of the above post, it comes with the short barrel.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived