FS : Green Devil Bio BBs, lots of them!

Rob15

Right, i've recently been left with an excess amount of green devil bbs from a bulk order which were meant to be for players at a local site originally, but some months later i still have most of them.

I've had a few bags for myself but because of how often i skirmish and how little ammo i tend to use now i've gone the way of semi-auto playing 2 bags is enough for a year of gaming for me so i really need to get rid of all the extra bags to free up some cash and storage space.

They are fully bio-degradable bbs, details can be found here > http://greendevilbb.com/

Most of the bags are .2g beige/light brown and i have some light green .2 and white .25 with about 5000rnds in the .2g bags and 4000 in the .25. I'm going to offer them for £10 a bag (About £3 - £4 per bag less than what they should be sold for) + postage and paypal charges. Please note i can't offer any discount on that price, at £10 a bag i'm not making any profit or loss so i can't go any lower.

Courier upto 25kg will be about £8 so the more bags you have the cheaper it will work out overall, if anyone wants single bags then i'd have to find out if royal mail is cheaper or not. Please PM me or post here if you are interested.

Archived