The video you've all been waiting for...

Ghost_Rider

After seeing "number 1" in the series, are you agasp in anticipation for the next in the enticing series of videos from Hardcore_Mitsuko - Arnie's sexiest member (OFFICIAL)  

127 members have voted

1. 1. After seeing "number 1" in the series, are you agasp in anticipation for the next in the enticing series of videos from Hardcore_Mitsuko - Arnie's sexiest member (OFFICIAL)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I don't give a poop.
    • Girlies scare me - I want my mummy.
    • Yes, as long as it shows more "booty".

When we put this challenge to you, I didn't actually expect mine and Hardcore's rep to rise so quickly. Perhaps if I'd stated unique user rep points, then we might have had longer.

However, the target has been reached (we dropped it to 35 at R22master's request) and so the video goes ahead.

We have the camera, the outfits and weapons. We're still sorting out set dressing, but we have a location.

We hope to have the basic footage filmed by the end of the week (sunday). It's then being posted to R22 who has kindly agreed to do the editing.

Please be patient, the Video will be put up on here as soon as it's ready. We want to put together a good piece, the last thing we want is for hardcore to become the next 'star wars kid'.

Thankyou for your patience.

Ghost_Rider

APO Productions

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hokay. Here is my video edit of the best of the photos Ghost_Rider and Hardcore_Mitsuko sent me.....

Right Click and "Save Target As..." to download.

Video of Hardcore_Mitsuko looking both sexy and dangerous - number 1

Enjoy... ;)

Archived