New Cyma P226 AEP!

Isamu

This is quite a surprise, Cyma resurrected their AEP line with a new model instead of remaking their Glock while improving it with a metal slide and not rising the price.

gun_0447_6.jpg

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=produ...product_id=3535

Its doesnt look bad at all, and I bet its still 100% TM compatible (internally), only thing I dont like is the "extended" barrel for silencers which is not threaded... well, not a big issue for me :)

Why the extra length barrel if no thread, whats the point in that? Can someone shed some light on this, but looking at it I still prefer the glock. Have they definitly stopped making it now or just waiting to save up the funds to make a new mold (the glock that is)?

I like this P226, but yes, the nonthreaded barrel is weird. You can cut it carefully and problem solved, or thread it.

Frontiers said cyma was remaking the glock, so maybe we will see it again

they had this model earlier as CM080( or CM081,CM082 i forget which of these they where all plastic models) they simply added a metal slide for this i believe, CM030 is done already :) 2009 version is on sale :) should be everywhere soon!

AEP with blwback are cool, but not if they are crappy BB AEPs like Marui ones, wich use AAA batteries instead a proper battery like the non blowback AEPs. If they make a good blowback aep they would have tons of buyers, but of course, they should have a good marketing department so your potential buyers know what you have to offer.

I'll never, ever understand why.

Well it's not for the fun of it, but if you want something highly reliable, with compact, extremely cheap magazines for close range work they're very practicalt. I've got a couple of GBBs as they are more entertaining no doubt, but my AEP has proven it's worth on occasions when skirmishing it must be said.

I'll never, ever understand why.

Quiet, reliable, full auto in one of the smallest packages possible, RELIABLE full auto in one of the smallest packages possible, cheap, quiet, accurate.

I have amazingly bad luck with GBB's. No matter what they will always die for me! My AEP is great because I can charge the battery and chuck it in my bag. I don't have to worry about running out of gas when using it or it having any malfunctions such as sticky slides, rotting seals etc and it will just work.

I love GBB's but for me they just don't like me where as my AEP is amazing. It runs 194 fps but it still just keeps reaching out.

EDIT: While I'm here, the Glock AEP's look ok, but this P226 just doesn't look right.

I'm getting an upgraded metal SIG226 GBB & believe it will perform better & in lower temps than my standard GBBs.How ever there's a limit to how low a tempreture they will work in so i bought myself a Cyma Gloack AEP with deep deep reservations.I had a plink & i was amused but i didn't use it in a squirmish immeadiatley.I waited until my GBB vented gas again & went over to my AEP.Oh what fun,ok they are the most real looking weapon but they do the job very well & i'm extremely impressed.I'll still use a GBB & i intend getting a CO2 GBB but i'll always have an AEP on stand by & i'll be buying the Cyma 226 as soon as i can.

My opinion has turned around now,they are useful little guns.

Archived