Theft, plane and simple

GuzziHero

well, it was only a tiny 4 seater plane. i guessing that they didn't want to wast an ordinance that costs more than the plane they are shot at unless the situation was closing in on a prioritized area.

But yeah, the guy was in canada. he was probably just bored...

It seems to me that it wasn't hijacked, the pilot was piloting it the whole way. Of course, the pilot probably stole it, but hey.

I'm not surprised that it wasn't shot down, given that the aircraft originated in Canada and that is one of the few countries that we actually like well enough to not go out of our way to pick a fight with. :P

Also, it's an illegal immigrant enrolling in a flight school to steal one of their planes.

you mean a canadian citizen who stole a plane and then began an illegal immigrant (in the stand of the US) by flying over the border? ^_^

at what i checked a cessna 172 cost between 50 000 and 250 000 dollars (us); a f16 can carry 515 rounds of 20mm;

a 20mm round costs, let´s say about 20 dollars (zsu 23/2 rounds wich are 23mm cost 20 euros for comparison)

firing all his ordonance would bring the cost at 10300 dollars...and i don´t think he´s going to need all his ammo to get the cessna (seeing what kind of damage that kind of ammo does) :D

if it´s a newer cessna he can ever spare a AtoA missile... B)

"a canadian citizen who stole a plane and then became an illegal immigrant (in the stand of the US) by flying over the border."

i just copy paste what i wrote before (and corrected mispelling :o) ...he´s an illegal immigrant only in the US point of view (because they do have to charger him from something)....but canadian citizen neither way...not an illegal immigrant who stole a plane...got the point?

you´re right about the fact he´s an illegal immigrant, but from canada in that case, and not turkey...

Archived