PLA Camouflage

Grimm

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, beware some of these uniforms are thin ripstop- ideal for when it's hot- and some are thicker fabric like the 07 kit. I owuldn't want to wear the genuine 07 kit I have when it's hot though..

Does airsoft park carry both? As in if I request it do you think they'd send it instead of the thicker stuff? Otherwise I'll have to use multicam or regular flecktarn :/

• 4 weeks later...
A couple of my mates have recently purchased a set of this from Airsoft Park - they say its the 50/50 NyCo type material - not the thin rip-stop - and that the suits are very well made.

I can confirm this: I just recieved my set and it's the heavier stuff, not the thin, tear-tastic rip-stop stuff. Nice uniform, and surprisingly it actually fits me - it's the largest size they had and the trousers are the right length - but the sleeves are a bit too short. *albartroth* :(

The gloves and hat are far, far too small though. Laughably so.

As I have said many times, northern Chinese are same height, if not taller, than us Eurolanders.. I'm 6'2" and there were lots of guys taller than me in Beijing and lots of girls knocking on 6ft.. :wub:

Most hats I saw for sale were 58cms but gloves came in all kinds of sizes. Mine are definitely XL size. I take an L but wanted better thumb dexterity, and the gloves actually fit quite well. Very warm in the forest today at -6c wearing these and my 07 down jacket.. that fur colar is a real bonus.. ;)

P1010685.jpg

P1010683.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived