How far have you got on?

Spike

Banzai is one page behind me, after that page I don't think he actually did anymore work on it. If anyone is stuck on the truck page don't fret, I spent hours on that one, absolutely flippin' hours.

im utterly stuck there, it was fun and obdessive but i just dont see anything else to do

i'm not gonna lie to you guys, but i honestly can't figure these things out. for instance, how in gods name do you get alexander and gordian for the asia is coming page? ok, i got alexander, but gordian? now i'm severely stuck on the truck one, lol. any hints other than use alt? on a side note, i find it very creepy that it says the exact time and date for where i am.

i wish my history class had gone over that stuff, but unfortunatly most of my classes focused on american history :( any hints for the truck? pleeeeease?

edit: actually, can anybody tell me what that voice is saying? i'm 93% sure she's saying the alphabet in words (not sure of the term) alpha, bravo, charlie, delta, etc.,

well, what have you found out about the truck one so far? let's compare notes!

i translated what it says when you click on the image from dutch to english. it came out as "the boy will die alone"

i think the flashing thing in the sky portion may have to do with the numbers on the bottom.

that's all i know...

If you are still stuck on the truck try taking a few numbers from somewhere on the site and typing them into word, holding down ALT then letting go after each three nuber group. The rest is pretty obvious hopefully.

Archived