Fl_racer, PVS goggles bought, lots of money paid

Original topic, http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2038735

Fl_racer Sold me a pair of Night vision goggles that i paid £1250 for, included in this deal where to be an Kart M14, and a WA kimber with leaky magazine, Now the goggles/m14 arrived. But no pistol no this is down to the seller stating he said they would be included if there was room in the package, which there clearly was it could of been placed ontop of anything as the case.

here is a message he sent me quoted to the word just before he sent the goods:

"QUOTE

Oh i dont think i answered the question of which rifle but if i could have the Painted m14 that would be awesome.

payment received bud, i'll get the nods, the rifle and the pistol out for you tommorow or the next day on the quickest shipping method available."

Thats just a minor issue which he still isnt willing to confirm that he agreed to send the pistol out. Recieved the goggles in the case now these where in there bag, no protection apart from the hard case, but a hard case that also have a F*cking heavy m14 inside so i wouldn't be surpised if that did the damage on the way and i believe they where sent in full working order, but quite simply only one side of the goggles will power up so its basicly a monocular and the right Eye is completely dead. Now simple as i paid for working goggles, its not my fault if they got broken in the post and to quote the last messages i/he sent.

I notice you have been on since my last pm's and not replied can you please get back to me by tomorrow otherwise i will have to do this through paypal. (1st_shooter)

hey bud, i actually have not been on in a while. when the goggles shipped they were in perfect working condition. if they are not currently in good working condition i suggest you take it up with parcelforce as the parcel was insured upon shipping. what is the exact issue with the goggles? (fl_racer)

hey bud, i actually have not been on in a while. when the goggles shipped they were in perfect working condition. if they are not currently in good working condition i suggest you take it up with parcelforce as the parcel was insured upon shipping. what is the exact issue with the goggles?

I notice you have been on since my last pm's and not replied can you please get back to me by tomorrow otherwise i will have to do this through paypal.

they only function on one side. im sorry thats not the attitude to take, you have been on since i first messaged you with this issue, and any parcel damages are your responsability and need to be deal with by YOU. (1st_shooter)

That sir would be a big negative. They functioned fine when they were shipped, for all I know you broke the goggles playing with them and now want a refund. Again please file your issue with parcel force as I'm not, I say again, I'm not giving you a refund if that is what your asking for. I have posted that on paypal in the dispute you opened. Also as I believe the PM's state the pistol would be included if there was room in the package. I'm sure you saw when you opened the package that there was no room for it. If you really want the pistol I can get that shipped out for you. However, before I ship it out, to ensure you don't open another dispute...the magazine does not work.

Thank you for your time.

Now in the last message he is clearly just ending the topic with his last statement like he clearly doesn't give a f#ck and probobly didnt when he took my money and sent me the goods.

Now i dont know what to do as if i can take it up with parcelforce im sure i could but it would be a hell of alot easyer for him to do it considering he has all the relevent information and he is the seller its his responsability.

also he saying he is leaving for iraq for over a year next month so this seems awfully convient to just sell off aload of stuff and then be buggering off.

Now he has also sent the goods from the RAF base so im just spitballing hear but couldn't these potentialy be ex-army perhaps in the bin box because they where broken, or even illegal taken and sold on.

I dont really know what to do and it seems really out of order for this guy to do me out of all that money.

edit: just been on the PF webby and all claims must be made by the sender

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/conte...ediaId=20300267

Alright bud, like I said...I will not be refunding your money because as I said the goggles were shipped in proper working order. However, I did check your link on the parcel force website and it does say that the seller must initate the claim...which I am now doing. I will keep you posted on the process of the claim as I recieve updates. Also, yeah the pistol will be out when I find a box for it...leaky mag, holster, light and all. As for your allegations of theft, again that would be a no, they were personally bought in the same manner you purchased them from me. Furthermore, I apologize for the inconvenience of my upcoming third deployment to the AOR and I'll be sure to send you a postcard from downrange.

As of now I'm opening a claim with parcel force and must request that you do not tinker with the goggles anymore as the website says they need to be available at the address for inspection by their team and I would not want you further damaging the goggles due to lack of knowledge on their operations. You, and this thread may stand by for further updates as they received. Thanks.

Original topic, http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2038735

Fl_racer Sold me a pair of Night vision goggles that i paid £1250 for, included in this deal where to be an Kart M14, and a WA kimber with leaky magazine, Now the goggles/m14 arrived. But no pistol no this is down to the seller stating he said they would be included if there was room in the package, which there clearly was it could of been placed ontop of anything as the case.

here is a message he sent me quoted to the word just before he sent the goods:

"QUOTE

Oh i dont think i answered the question of which rifle but if i could have the Painted m14 that would be awesome.

payment received bud, i'll get the nods, the rifle and the pistol out for you tommorow or the next day on the quickest shipping method available."

Thats just a minor issue which he still isnt willing to confirm that he agreed to send the pistol out. Recieved the goggles in the case now these where in there bag, no protection apart from the hard case, but a hard case that also have a F*cking heavy m14 inside so i wouldn't be surpised if that did the damage on the way and i believe they where sent in full working order, but quite simply only one side of the goggles will power up so its basicly a monocular and the right Eye is completely dead. Now simple as i paid for working goggles, its not my fault if they got broken in the post and to quote the last messages i/he sent.

I notice you have been on since my last pm's and not replied can you please get back to me by tomorrow otherwise i will have to do this through paypal. (1st_shooter)

hey bud, i actually have not been on in a while. when the goggles shipped they were in perfect working condition. if they are not currently in good working condition i suggest you take it up with parcelforce as the parcel was insured upon shipping. what is the exact issue with the goggles? (fl_racer)

hey bud, i actually have not been on in a while. when the goggles shipped they were in perfect working condition. if they are not currently in good working condition i suggest you take it up with parcelforce as the parcel was insured upon shipping. what is the exact issue with the goggles?

I notice you have been on since my last pm's and not replied can you please get back to me by tomorrow otherwise i will have to do this through paypal.

they only function on one side. im sorry thats not the attitude to take, you have been on since i first messaged you with this issue, and any parcel damages are your responsability and need to be deal with by YOU. (1st_shooter)

That sir would be a big negative. They functioned fine when they were shipped, for all I know you broke the goggles playing with them and now want a refund. Again please file your issue with parcel force as I'm not, I say again, I'm not giving you a refund if that is what your asking for. I have posted that on paypal in the dispute you opened. Also as I believe the PM's state the pistol would be included if there was room in the package. I'm sure you saw when you opened the package that there was no room for it. If you really want the pistol I can get that shipped out for you. However, before I ship it out, to ensure you don't open another dispute...the magazine does not work.

Thank you for your time.

Now in the last message he is clearly just ending the topic with his last statement like he clearly doesn't give a f#ck and probobly didnt when he took my money and sent me the goods.

Now i dont know what to do as if i can take it up with parcelforce im sure i could but it would be a hell of alot easyer for him to do it considering he has all the relevent information and he is the seller its his responsability.

also he saying he is leaving for iraq for over a year next month so this seems awfully convient to just sell off aload of stuff and then be buggering off.

Now he has also sent the goods from the RAF base so im just spitballing hear but couldn't these potentialy be ex-army perhaps in the bin box because they where broken, or even illegal taken and sold on.

I dont really know what to do and it seems really out of order for this guy to do me out of all that money.

edit: just been on the PF webby and all claims must be made by the sender

http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/conte...ediaId=20300267

Im sorry for making it "public" but at the end of the day on your last pm you where wishing me farewell and from my position i have sent you £1250 for something that does not work correctly. Thats great your sending out the pistol i did say wright from the start that i want to resolve the matter i wanted a refund because you where not getting back to me and being uncoperative. If you are as you say doing the claim then thats fine im more than happy to go along with the process at the end of the day you just need to change your attitude to the situation from my end. I was not creating allegations but as i said i cant help thinking of different possibilitys because you where being so unhelpful. If you could provide me with updates of the form Ie a photocopy/picture before you send it off that would be great and i can inturn close the pp case :)

edit: didnt see this/add in pm but with your post card comment again can you not see how this would make anyone more nervous on being done out of a sale.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived