Magpul Picture Thread

Any current projects We'll see soon?

Got a new Magpul rifle that's mostly my own design in the process of coming together. Also considering making Costa's SR15. That may be a ways off though. I'm liking my SR16E3 too much right now.

Other than that, I have 5 loaner guns that are JG M4 and CQBRs with SCAR flashhiders, MOE pistol grips, MOE Stocks and MOE hand guards. I've sworn to myself I wouldn't modify them beyond that. They're supposed to be loaners afterall! :P

Edited by uscmCorps
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new Magpul rifle that's mostly my own design in the process of coming together. Also considering making Costa's SR15. That may be a ways off though. I'm liking my SR16E3 too much right now.

Other than that, I have 5 loaner guns that are JG M4 and CQBRs with SCAR flashhiders, MOE pistol grips, MOE Stocks and MOE hand guards. I've sworn to myself I wouldn't modify them beyond that. They're supposed to be loaners afterall! :P

Well, I hope you're making his SR-15 seen at shot show. If you make the 11.5, Ima cry.

And your loaner guns are better than a lot of people's real guns... :blink:

Edit: Jeez what do you do for a living

Edited by Whan
Silly rabbits, trix are for kids:

Sorry USCM, you know I had to...

Brother you don't know how bad I am raging!!!

I <3 it!!!

Edited for pic removal

EDIT II FOR RAGE

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE!!!

:)

Edited by Faint

Whan, I used Coyote Aluma-Hyde II by Brownells. It's a much more permanent finish and is perfectly matched to Magpul FDE.

Sorry USCM, you know I had to...

Nice! How's the rest of it coming? And is it okay to show real firearms on the board now?

I'd say probably not. I'm cheeky that way, but it's probably a no no. I just did it to be a smart *albatross*.

As for the guns, they're going well, my Larue Stealth shipped yesterday. It's going to look a LOT like Haley's Larue setup.

It's just a G&P body.

Are you sure? i don't think its a G&P body,

Anyone who has actually built one tell me how compatible they are? i find it strange that it comes with a delta ring

Edited by trip
Are you sure? i don't think its a G&P body,

Anyone who has actually built one tell me how compatible they are? i find it strange that it comes with a delta ring

TheFlash is correct. I know for a fact that Magpul PTS outsourced them and they're manufactured by G&P. Also, They are 100% compatible with G&P bodies. I have however noticed that the front receiver pin on the Magpul Lower Receiver might have alignment issues. I almost cracked the front end on the last one I installed. I ended up having to drill out the front left hole and use a pin with a locking bolt on the other side. Now, is this a problem with the Magpul lower body or the generic M4 upper body? That's hard to say. I haven't seen that happen on all the Magpul PTS bodies I installed.

As for the delta ring, it comes with that as Magpul PTS was concerned about buyers having a hard time finding the correct delta ring. Most people don't know that it's manufactured by G&P, so if they bought a CA, ICS, or Madbull delta ring, there may be some issues because those manufacturers sometimes do thing to a different spec.

Hehe Costa is using that rifle in Vol 2 of MD ;)

OK! :D After this affirmation in this topic and 15+ PM's, to make it clear where I pop up with this "suitcase" as some one said; no it's not the DVD 2 from Magpul Dynamics Tactical Carabine, I was refer to Magpul Dynamics Tactical Carabine VOL II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix3KMlp3-vY ;)

Hi

Here is a quick pic of my WE M4. Colour of the receiver looks realy weird in this pic. Some more bits to add though but im likeing it so far :D

Why have the rails on there if you are going to have rail covers on them?

Any correlation between this topic being made and the Armalite topic not being posted in for two days? Mind you, the Armalite topic never goes six hours without a new post...

:P

This thread is month's newer and has the same amount of posts as the DMR thread. And most, if not all, of the guns in that thread could find homes in other threads. We could just have a rifle, pistol, and shotgun thread to cover nearly all weapons. Variety lets people see what they want without having to sift through that which they don't. I believe this thread is valid, and I don't really think it needs to be discussed anymore. If the staff feels the need to close it, then they shall do it. If they don't, then let the thread be.

This thread is month's newer and has the same amount of posts as the DMR thread. And most, if not all, of the guns in that thread could find homes in other threads. We could just have a rifle, pistol, and shotgun thread to cover nearly all weapons. Variety lets people see what they want without having to sift through that which they don't. I believe this thread is valid, and I don't really think it needs to be discussed anymore. If the staff feels the need to close it, then they shall do it. If they don't, then let the thread be.

Not really months, it started april 17. This thread should stay so that the ACRs and Masadas have a home!

I do think there is a slight relation to this thread being made and the armalite thread not getting any new pictures... almost everyone and their grandma's M4 has at least something magpul on it....

If you gotta be cool, gotta have magpool... *poor attempt at rap*

Not really months, it started april 17. This thread should stay so that the ACRs and Masadas have a home!

Talking of the DMR thread started Jan 21st and this thread started April 17th, and both have the same number of pages. Obviously this thread is popular.