Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the look of that Phil. Thats a larue rail correct? Im trying to decide what rail to put on my upcoming m4...and since redwolf is always sold out of the KA troys....

yep that is a Larue rail. I used to like troy rails but i fell in love with larue, the rails look much more streamlined and sleek.

Hey,

I figured this woul dbe a good place to ask/post this if anyone has a pic of an m4 with this setup please let me know

all accesories are considered to be in DE.

Standard M4 body,

Ctr stock

Larue 7.0 rail

Vltor flip front sight

AAC suppressor

MOE grip

Magpul rail covers (any, but preferably the type that are in two parts and click together

Tandgo Down VFG

ASAP sling Plate

Aimpoint mini in high mount.

Also if anyone has a suggestion for a good base gun that is already wired to the back please let me know(needs to be KA/G&P

Hey,

I figured this woul dbe a good place to ask/post this if anyone has a pic of an m4 with this setup please let me know

all accesories are considered to be in DE.

Standard M4 body,

Ctr stock

Larue 7.0 rail

Vltor flip front sight

AAC suppressor

MOE grip

Magpul rail covers (any, but preferably the type that are in two parts and click together

Tandgo Down VFG

ASAP sling Plate

Aimpoint mini in high mount.

Also if anyone has a suggestion for a good base gun that is already wired to the back please let me know(needs to be KA/G&P

Like this?

vlcsnap-2469.png

God i fail so hard.....

Is that the 7.0 rail? I cant tell tbh. If it is i wonder if there will be enough room to put on the vltor front sight.

But yes thats more or less what im going for. should be done come july, pending part avaliability and what not. have to finish the psuedo SEAL m4 first.

Edited by reaper16