Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thats reely nice cant wait to see the whole thing, nice gun

WOW, that looks hot! Props for droping $500 on the Prime then turning around and dropping $250 more for the MUR!

Thanks guys. Actually the RS Eotech cost me more than the lower/upper receiver but at least I can switch that around my other toys. And a pity about the ACM UBR (and it looks more like OD than Tan!). Right now a RS UBR in Japan costs USD$930 and it's in black, so I'm patiently waiting for the PTS version if it comes out. At one stage I was considering a RS version, but in my recent "pat down" by HK ASU just before boarding my flight, I think I'll stick to just airsoft versions first ;-).

Well i take that back...

Hmm the KA Troy CQB is 342 after discount as airsoft gi...hmm. ANd ive never heard a bad thing about them, it already has a free floating Rail system on it as well, and i like the Modstocks. One way or another im ordering tonight.

Just saw Magpul PTS UBR on airsoft-news.eu.

Dear All,

We are shipping the following products now.

PTS UBR™ Collapsible Buttstock

The Magpul PTS UBR™ (Utility / Battle Rifle), U.S. Patent 6651371, is a fully-featured, adjustable butt stock for AEG M4 / M16. Unlike typical collapsing stocks, this modular design offers the stability of a fixed stock with consistent cheek weld in any position. Seven-position length-of-pull (LOP) adjustment is quickly executed with gross motor movement while the integral preset system allows direct access to a preferred position. The UBR™ also provides extra counterbalance weight to improve handling on full-length rifles and weapons with muzzle-heavy accessories or grenade launchers. Optional components such as dual-side sling mounts and metal strike plate allow the UBR™ to adapt to the mission at hand.

Features

- New design Receiver Extension tube which fits Lipo Battery.

- It fit short type AEG receiver only.

- 7-Position LOP adjustability with customizable preset system for fast access to preferred length

- Made by DuPont™ Polymer with Reinforced Stock Body (Steel plate)

- Solid “fixed stock” lockup in all positions

- Repositionable cheek piece accommodates users requiring extra eye-relief

- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling

- Sling Mounts

- Front / Rear - push-button QD sling mounts

- Bottom - 1.25" Sling loop

Included Accessories*

- Storage Module (Left-Right Reversible / Removable)

- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30” (Removable)

- Front / Rear – dual side push-button QD sling mounts

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

post-45087-1245001595_thumb.jpg

:D

Just saw Magpul PTS UBR on airsoft-news.eu.

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

:D

Looks good, and it looks like the FDE color is well matched (unlike the ACM version). Wish they included a MSRP.

NeoVenom... looks pretty sick! Love the subtle two tone effect here and there. Maybe a black ranger plate would match the two tone grip?

Looks good, and it looks like the FDE color is well matched (unlike the ACM version). Wish they included a MSRP.

What's the saying? "If you have to ask..." <_<

Handled an ACM UBR today that I got in the mail. I was going to try to make a spare rear stock for the Masada, but tbh it's not worth it. I have to say, the ACM UBR's polymer is great, but the metal quality sucks. Not impressed with that aspect. It looks the part, though.

What's the saying? "If you have to ask..." <_<

LOL... you've seen my stuff. It's not that I can't afford it (as the saying goes "If you have to ask, then you can't afford it"), I just think that it'd be nice for manufacturers to include a MSRP when they announce their products.

Here's the full picture from AirsoftNews:

magpulubrstock.jpg

Incidentally, it appears CRW Airsoft has announced a GBB replica of the Costa Magpul SR16 .... sigh ... guess my blasters aren't going to be that unique afterall (although I do mostly use RS parts! :P).

Incidentally, it appears CRW Airsoft has announced a GBB replica of the Costa Magpul SR16 .... sigh ... guess my blasters aren't going to be that unique afterall (although I do mostly use RS parts! :P).

the barrel on the CRW seems too short, and i don't think many people would spend 600 on an AGM gbb, if I were to spend 600, i'd just buy a WOC, and slowing get the rest of the parts to create the chris costa rifle. But you still have the SR15, I don't think i've seen any chris costa SR15 w/ 11.5 barrels, you can still be unique with that hehe

the barrel on the CRW seems too short, and i don't think many people would spend 600 on an AGM gbb, if I were to spend 600, i'd just buy a WOC, and slowing get the rest of the parts to create the chris costa rifle. But you still have the SR15, I don't think i've seen any chris costa SR15 w/ 11.5 barrels, you can still be unique with that hehe

DSC_6716.jpg

ORLY???? :D

But damn, USCM, they be cramping yo style!

Edited by Whan
LOL... you've seen my stuff. It's not that I can't afford it (as the saying goes "If you have to ask, then you can't afford it"), I just think that it'd be nice for manufacturers to include a MSRP when they announce their products.

Indeed. Conversely, I'm apprehensive that it will be priced out of the realm of decency - I hope we'll see soon. $90 for a UBR style stock I can somewhat justify for an AEG, $120 (at most) for a GBB, but $250 (what I last saw a UBR go for - no idea if that's FMV) is way out of the ballpark, especially when airsoft doesn't require the same durability as the real ones, as even our gas blowback rifles don't hit the same recoil as a real 5.56mm or 7.62mm rifle.

KA Troy CQB, AAC rep Supressor, PTS ASAP sling plate, rep. Troy front sight, rep Vltor gas block all on thier way to me.

Tmrw Magpul rail covers will be, considering the real ones are cheaper than Ebaybanned's..lol. CTR or UBR to follow once im comfortable with mosfet installation so i cna run a lipo.

Next up, MIAD and magpul trigger guard(to tide me over till i get the Larue body)

Undecided on optics...i may switch my SEAL carbine to a 553 and put the aimpoint on this, altho i do like micropoints and mini dots....oh decisions decisions

edit

Ambi mag catch, and possibly anti rotational pins to come as well. AND OF COURSE a DE PMAG! to come as well.

Edited by reaper16

Their 11.5" barrel is about right. The thing is, they're using the G&P URX front set and G&P's 11.5" barrel has the gas block/front sight sitting a little farther forwards that what some are used to seeing (though perhaps it's more accurate than some of the other versions out there). Personally, I like the VFC URX front sight/gas block spacing to the rail. On the left is my VFC SR16, and on the right is my WOC GBB:

magpulsr16s02a.jpg

Holy smokes rws591! You look just like Costa in that pic! :P

SR-15s come standard with the 200-600M iron sight.

I've bought quite a few of these airsoft iron sights, as well as one RS one. The nicest airsoft one I've found is the VFC/GB Tech one.

ORLY???? :D

Nice.

Dude, you need to cut that redi-mag up some more:

http://blueforcegear.com/prodImg/Redi-mod%...20gun@800wm.jpg