Magpul Picture Thread

I don't get why they don't just make ready mods as factory standard now.

It's more machine work involved, and the redi-mods do as a downside to the weight reduction, have a bit of wobble to the magazine because less material is now holding the magazine.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

Dude, you need to cut that redi-mag up some more:

http://blueforcegear.com/prodImg/Redi-mod%...20gun@800wm.jpg

Yeah, I know, but I have to find someone to do the cuts for me :P

And, it just got new paint on the furniture, and BUIS and PMAGS will be here very shortly.

PEQ15 + KAC PDW style FH in 2 weeks. (damned normal overseas shipping time)

Isn't the very definition of making a copy of another gun taking away from the uniqueness? Regardless, my SR-15 E3 IWS is set up in a very similar fashion to Chris' gun. No FUG, and obviously not using a magpul lower. (1000 dollar lowers are absurd, even for me)

When it's back from Knights Armament, I'll post pics in the Real Steel thread. It's a ludicrously lightweight rifle given that it's a full length rail.

Isn't the very definition of making a copy of another gun taking away from the uniqueness? Regardless, my SR-15 E3 IWS is set up in a very similar fashion to Chris' gun. No FUG, and obviously not using a magpul lower. (1000 dollar lowers are absurd, even for me)

When it's back from Knights Armament, I'll post pics in the Real Steel thread. It's a ludicrously lightweight rifle given that it's a full length rail.

Lol, very true, though by separating RS and airsoft in my mind, I can feel uber-specialz :P

And yeah, about the trademarks, I suppose you can't see em with a redimag in the way :)

Lol, very true, though by separating RS and airsoft in my mind, I can feel uber-specialz :P

And yeah, about the trademarks, I suppose you can't see em with a redimag in the way :)

Costa doesn't use a Redi-mag. Travis does and his gun is pretty different. :P

Sorry about the size/quality

bad camera + facebook

Ended up giving up the MOE handguard for my old G&P RAS II rail system. I found the MOE handguard made it look too much like a toy :mellow:

Last pic is the custom heavy barrel (I'm aware there's no gas block on it yet...)

And I've been giving serious consideration to buying a CASV lately. I want my RDS about 19mm further up the gun, and it would be nice to have the extra height too.

Has anyone run into any problems mounting a King Arms CASV on a magpul receiver?

n828830719_6639662_1598562.jpg

n852970532_6864984_5460057.jpg

4891_195891805719_828830719_7219594_4834579_n.jpg

Edited by ThunderCactus
@Reborn

IMO that PEQ 15 looks like it sticks to far out, and I would definitely switch that VFG to one that better matches Magpul DE

I think Reborn's PEQ is ok. I've seen them on RS all the way to the rear of the rail, to the front and in between. There are replica FDE grips on EBB for a good price.