Magpul Picture Thread

Protip #2: Take four zip ties, fold each one in half. wedge each one into the space above the lever to hold the lever down. It should be easy to get them off then. That's what I do with all my RS TD grips.

Whan: nice to see more cuts got done in the redi-mag. I believe there is also a section cut out of the right side of it too. BTW, how is it putting a mag into the redi-mag with all the extra space in the top? Does the mag just want to keep going all the way to the top? Have you considered putting some high density foam or butchering/cutting the top off a STAR PMAG and shoving that into the top of the redi-mag so you don't see the open space?

Oddly enough, my old mag I used to use would keep going up in the redimag too far, but these PMAGs don't have that problem anymore. I was thinking about cutitng a pmag to fill the space, but I decided it's probably fine without. What I really need is an internally broken RS PMAG, as it'll work perfect as a battery mag and will go all the way to the top.

The redi-mod has more cuts that I haven't done, but I'm pretty happy with the way it is now. It took me and my buddy 1.5 hrs just to dremel the main lower front cut we did. Overall, I'm pretty happy with how my gun has turned out. Over time, a couple more Accessories, and I'm done! :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the light switch, none-the-less a pretty lame excuse. You would think with a statement like, "That's about it unfortunately," he just would have foregone posting it. Oh well, water under the bridge.

Lol thats why i made the comment of getting a magpul trigger guard just so i could get a pic in this thread but alas i have a fair old few bits coming for my GBB M4 so i can then whack it in this thread i wish they made GBB PMags! and some really nice pics above, is that a RS Pmag or is there an airsoft version with Innert rounds now? Also i have seen on "USMCCORPS" i think so its directed at him really the Black like "tabs" on the pmags what do they do?

Edited by 1st_shooter
Great pics, V10.

I have new project underway that I hope to have done at the end of the week. Magpul/Noveske N4 10"

I am staying away from the costa/haley builds as they have been done extensively

Thanks,

I look forward to seeing your 10" N4, I can't decide how I feel about 10" rails, I need to see more of them. I was contemplating a bit doing a 10" Noveske rail on my WE.

And here's a quick shot of the new stubby grip on my G&P M4A1 which I think I will be selling soon...I also put a Surefire M951 on but didn't snap a pic of that side of the rails yet...

The stubby's really are quite comfy and look much better than standard length grips I think.

DSC_0238.JPG

Whats funny about this? Seems immature and stupid to me. (Also a little racist but i dont care about that)

I think it's only funny if you have shells ejecting. Then the dust cover falls down and it really is a SURPRISE!

But honestly, I don't care for it. I was merely helping someone :unsure:

Whats funny about this? Seems immature and stupid to me. (Also a little racist but i dont care about that)

It is a quote from Team America: World Police. When Noveske was still offering them, you could get both "Surprise Cock Fag" as well as "Team America World Police."

How about some footy:

Homosexuals arent a race.......

Anyway, so my project just got pushed back 20 days, oddly enough this corresponds to Ebaybanned's backlog haha :D

Still need to order Magpul XT rail covers, DE Pmag, Single Point sling, anyone know a good quality single point sling that will work well with an ASAP? a

Homosexuals arent a race.......

Anyway, so my project just got pushed back 20 days, oddly enough this corresponds to Ebaybanned's backlog haha :D

Still need to order Magpul XT rail covers, DE Pmag, Single Point sling, anyone know a good quality single point sling that will work well with an ASAP? a

Lol, besides the MS2? I've heard the Gear Sector ASP sling is pretty good

http://www.gearsector.com/view/product/91/