• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ungodly Corps.

I hate you.

But I love you deep down inside.

uscmCorps that first AR is omg :wub:
hawt hawt hawt

Thanks guys! :)

Unusual dot on the first FDE one; love the UBR on the black rifle.

It's a really decent red dot. Cheaper than the Docter Optic sight but similar in function, except it has a master on/off switch. The mount is pretty good looking too. :P

So it probably would be against the law to put in on my M4 right? I mean like its airsoft and i dont really use the charging handle.

IMO, this is airsoft. If it works for you and you like how it looks, do it!

Here's the pics of the LMT MRP with the FDE Magpul PTS UBR:

lmtmrpubr01small.jpg

lmtmrpubr02small.jpg

lmtmrpubr04small.jpg

lmtmrpubr03small.jpg

So it probably would be against the law to put in on my M4 right? I mean like its airsoft and i dont really use the charging handle.

No no no, if thats what you like then fine, far be it from me to tell you what YOU can run on your own gun.

All i will say is that im not a fan of useless accessories on carbines whether they're real or Airsoft. A cheek riser on an M4 does absolutely nothing. The M4 is one of the easiest guns around to get a consistent cheek weld on.

From a practical standpoint what if you have to adjust your hopup in the field? Are you going to pull the stock out, adjust your hopup, push the stock back in and then resume firing? Thats a little inefficient isnt it? I mean, this is airsoft right, its all about a l337 kill count and looking awesome right?

usmcCorps, I assume you are running a li-po in the stock tube of the UBR. If so, I would like to know which one are you using.

I'm using the Firefox 11.1V 1200mah 20C Lipo. I do a fair bit of shooting and my battery always lasts me the whole day. I always carry two spare batteries on me though.

Edit:

**drool** @ corps

Thinking about getting an burris fastfire + iron dot... I want a real AP T1 but too expensive :(

I highly recommend the Burris fastfire iron dot. For the price it's an excellent red dot and much MUCH cheaper than my T-1. My Pride Fowler Irondot is almost the same thing, just $50 more expensive, and lower profile.

somegirls: Looking good!

Edited by uscmCorps
I'm using the Firefox 11.1V 1200mah 20C Lipo. I do a fair bit of shooting and my battery always lasts me the whole day. I always carry two spare batteries on me though.

Are you using a Mosfet with that Lipo? If so, which one? I am looking to do the exact same thing with the Lipo + UBR

thanks

-Shin

You might have more luck putting a 7.4V lipo in there with the Mosfet. I personally don't see enough room in my configuration for an 11.1v + Mosfet and I certainly don't want to try jamming both in there to test and see. Lipos don't like to be forced.

BTW, I rewired my lipos to female deans.

Edited by uscmCorps