Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, how do you like the whole IronDot system?

I like them a lot. Probably more than my Docter Optic as both the Pride Fowler and Burris have master on off switches. They also have brighter and slightly larger reticules than the Docter Optic. Very well priced especially compared to other the Aimpoint T-1.

Was wondering if anybody could post up a picture of an m4(11.5") + acog + MOE Handguards + MOE Stock and then if you could, with a silencer in a separate picture (prefer the KAC style, but anything will work).

mucho appreciate it!

Nice piece, can you attach a suppressor with the flash hider so close to the rails? Any chance you know what outer length barrel is that?

I have one of those detachable barrel setups, so I can increment my barrel. Right now it is at a 11.5 inch setup, and the flashinder is partially inside the rail. To attach a silencer i'd have to add another inch to the barrel, but if I do that the barrel will be slightly visable. I don't think G&P's SR15 URX is 1 to 1 replica of the real URX. In this picture of costa's rifle the flashhinder is pretty much flush with the end of the rail and there is no barrel visable, so that means that he either has a custom barrel length setup or the G&P URX is not an exact replica.

sr15e3-short1.jpg

here is it again but with 12.5 barrel setup

P1040879.jpg

P1040873.jpg

=( hate the quality of my camera in low light conditions

Edited by Spartan452
Nope. No Mosfet. Been running just fine for a while now.

How many rounds have you put through? When I used my magnum in conjunction with an 11.1v lipo without a FET, the trigger contacts were getting corroded and fast!

Nope, well at least there isn't enough room in buffer tube, as I can't collapse my stock all of the way.

It is possible to fit non computerized "micro" FETs in with an 11.1v without jamming it in, etc IIRC.

With an extreme fire cheetah it is possible with some extreme mods and thinking out of the box to fit an 11.1v lipoly in the tube and still run the lipo. Option 1 is to wire the FET so it sits right up against the washer and screw that holds the buffer in place. THis is VERY hard to do (I abandoned it) because it is nearly impossible to get the washer and screw in place during install.

Option 2: (I dunno if it actually worked) is to make a cutout in a Magpul MIAD grip and put the cheetah in there. I believe Trichrome did this, I dunno if he was successful or not. The problem there is 1: the mass or wires 2: the heat generated by a motor like a magnum (GETs VERY HOT!!!).

If option 2 could be made to work, one could theoretically run a UBR and a lipoly with a cheetah fet or similar.

Edited by Vercingetorix
make a cutout in a Magpul MIAD grip and put the cheetah in there. I believe Trichrome did this, I dunno if he was successful or not. The problem there is 1: the mass or wires 2: the heat generated by a motor like a magnum (GETs VERY HOT!!!).

Wow is this posible? Isn't this a bit extreme for motor? :huh:

It's first time I hear this, but a very tempting solution to a mosfet/li-po setup.

Edited by hayabusa46

arrgh done it again, moe grip/ubr stock in DE have been purchased, M4 flat top receiver (dodgy as i prefer fixed carry) DD MK18 12 inch rail, I'll bodge some internals into those bits and see what I come up with once it all arrives :D