Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool the 416, and this UBR Stock is really amazing !!

my question is...

Why you have the peq-15 on the contrary ??

Regards.-

I had the gun wired for a readymag system on the side and the PEQ was a last minute addition to hold the battery pack. :)

the UPR is really nice, this is the clone one as opposed to the Magpul one.

SO guys, question for you magpul experts

I have two pmags, one says PTS on the bottom, other does not. Both appear the same, except on is FDE and the other is black, the tan one fits into my KA body better than the black one.

Any knowledge as to why one says PTS and the other does not??

On a lighter note, as soon as my new gas block and rail covers get here pics of my m4 will be up!

SO guys, question for you magpul experts

I have two pmags, one says PTS on the bottom, other does not. Both appear the same, except on is FDE and the other is black, the tan one fits into my KA body better than the black one.

Any knowledge as to why one says PTS and the other does not??

On a lighter note, as soon as my new gas block and rail covers get here pics of my m4 will be up!

The black one you have, I got from a King Arms M7A1 aeg package.

Oh all of mines, the only marking regarding to "PTS" is the on the top portion of the magazine. "MAGPUL PTS" on the left side; "MAGPUL PROFESSIONAL TRAINING & SIMULATION DIVISION, FOR TRAINING AND SIMULATION USE ONLY" on the right. None of mine have any marking on the bottom plate. At least for me, all my pmags are tighter with a King Arms body until they have been used a bit.

Okay, I'm finally done.

Need to spray a Magpul logo on the case though.

WE M4 with PMC 10" barrel, DD MK18 RAS II clone frontset and magpularized everything. (well, despite Tango down grip clone, VFC PQE15 clone, Dytac M4 2000 surpressor and KAC Trigger guard)

img_0535o230.jpg

img_0536o2gm.jpg

As of what i know there isn't a black masada.... Only painted i guess...

There is a black masada, I had some photo's but cant find them now. theres a masada thread in the general section with loads of pics in it.