Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hating UK customs, 5 days my LMT body has been sitting, i have my CTR stock/MOE pistol/foregrip and all the internals/front end, damn them holding up build #3 :)

Same position as me. I have an aeg and Magpul stuff sitting in customs since last Thursday. Apparently Parcelforce are really behind and the guy at customs says there's an enormous amount of parcels to check...

Can't wait to get it and get pics up.

Edited by bOp
Same position as me. I have an aeg and Magpul stuff sitting in customs since last Thursday. Apparently Parcelforce are really behind and the guy at customs says there's an enormous amount of parcels to check...

Can't wait to get it and get pics up.

I called them today, it's an airsoft thing, it says airsoft/parts/etc it is flagged, they really a nice bunch there, unlike the PF gimps :)

Pic request: 14.5 inch barrel with DD 9 inch lite rail, MBUS front and back irons. What gas post doesn't really matter as far as it's low profile.

Phantom/Scar flash hider. Aimpoint Comp 2 or T-1 if both can be posted would be grateful.

Any upper or lower would do. Magpul MOE grip. ASAP(doesn't really matter) and CTR stock. If a STANAG magazine can be used would be great.

Not exactly what you were looking for, but close.

DSC_0166.JPG

It's close enough man. Cheers. I owe you one. It's not a huge difference because the CTR and the UBR are about the same shape.

And i am mainly thinking about the upper anyway.

Thank you so much.

edit: Is that a WA or WE? It's a lite rail not a mk18 right?

Just making sure

Edited by alston251

Chris Costa says: Two is one, one is none. Though he doesn't follow it nearly as much later on, the general thought is if you do a lot of nightfighting, if one fails, you want another one to take its place. Sort of like BUIS.

Chris Costa says: Two is one, one is none. Though he doesn't follow it nearly as much later on, the general thought is if you do a lot of nightfighting, if one fails, you want another one to take its place. Sort of like BUIS.

Oh. I get it. Practical, but I just don't like it visually. That's all

Hey Magpul Whores. I have a question I would like to use the MOE hand guard but do not want to use a A2 sight what options do i have as far as mounting a MBUS front sight? How would I make it even with the rear MBUS ? Help a bro out..

since this is a magpul thread here's an old picture.

IMG_8467.jpg

5561-1.jpg