Magpul Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jar|-|ead, just saw it.

Nice work, Mr. Haley!

Just a silver barrel and you nailed it!

And if I'm not totally mistaken that's 10" and 12" (or 12,5")

10" and 12" inch? Does that make it a 22" inch?

No offense,but I personally find the MOE hand guard the ugliest thing magpul made.

And don't they break when you put too much force on a vertical grip on the bottom half of the rail?

MOE grip is a lot more comfortable than a standard foregrip, sits nice in the hand (I don't use vfg ever) and they don't look bad :P

Customs released all my bits today so I'll have another MOE build done next week sometime, and my Masada shipped today finally, muhahaha ;)

Ouch, much hate for the MOE here.

I do agree though that it's not the prettiest thing Magpul made.

I personally like it over he regular handguard because the regular makes my hand uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time, when the MOE seems to be much more comfortable to hold.

I guess it's really all personal tastes and feel.

Ouch, much hate for the MOE here.

I do agree though that it's not the prettiest thing Magpul made.

I personally like it over he regular handguard because the regular makes my hand uncomfortable to hold for long periods of time, when the MOE seems to be much more comfortable to hold.

I guess it's really all personal tastes and feel.

Well after you having said that. I haven't actually used or tried a MOE hand guard so i can't really speak.

MOE grip is a lot more comfortable than a standard foregrip, sits nice in the hand (I don't use vfg ever) and they don't look bad :P

What he said. While the MOE Handguard may not be everyone's taste (I like the looks of it though), it's an extremely comfortable and cheap alternative. And if you have no need for rail accessories like lights and lasers, the MOE is a smart choice.

Hello all,

Yesterday I tried a friend's MOE on my JG CQB and the MOE does not fit on the front hand gaurd retainer, anyone has same problem, and idea what parts should I orer and from whom ?

Thanks

Pierre

I had my primary fail me, minutes before a 24 hour game last weekend. My back up was an moe based rifle and I can say it was awesome. As said it's not everyones cup of tea but after using it for that long I saw and felt the gains it gives. It's ergonomically more comfortable than the standard foregrip.

If you are in 2 minds about getting one and like the look, take the plunge you will not regret it.

And you obviously never seen it either, because costa never used SR15 with the 2 lights.

The only time the SR15 was show was during the cleaning and transporting video...

And so how would I know about the cleaning and transport as well as the section when he talks about gun components in AOTTC 1 without having seen it? I'm pretty sure it's notable when he specifically talks about 2x lights in AOTTC.

In AOTTC 2 he talks about it as well, though doesn't follow it as rigorously. You have to balance between weight and usefulness. If you almost never do nightfighting in Closer quarters, 1 flashlight is probably enough. However, say you are SWAT and do a lot of CQB in dark rooms. Then maybe 2 flashlights isn't a bad idea. The whole point was that you use what you need.

Hello all,

Yesterday I tried a friend's MOE on my JG CQB and the MOE does not fit on the front hand gaurd retainer, anyone has same problem, and idea what parts should I orer and from whom ?

Thanks

Pierre

try to find a Classic Army front cap or on from Dboy. they fit nicely.

the MOE Handguard may be acquired taste in terms of looks but its really comfortable.. just try hold one.. i promise you'll consider buying one too!! :D

Some of the guns at our class didn't even HAVE lights, people get too wound up about what's in 2x DVDs vs what works best for them.

To me, 2 lights is goofy, but Chris runs his guns EVERY weekend about 900rnds at a time. So he can make a better argument for or against that.

That said he was running an E2D LED on an offset mount on his LWRC M6A1 midlength, and a surefire X400 on his KAC SBR.

Edited by Titleist
And you obviously never seen it either, because costa never used SR15 with the 2 lights.

The only time the SR15 was show was during the cleaning and transporting video...

I hate Magpul bashers. ALOT <_< Id like to see you prove to me that Chris Costa doesn't own a Larue double stack light mount. :P

For all those who are interested this is vid of him at the shot show..........I wonder whats on the side of his gun??????? :unsure:

<<<<<<<<<<<One of like 10 vid's posted online. Just because you didnt see it used by countless people, doesnt mean it isn't and/or hasent been used efectively before (yes even bt chris costa). Two lights seems to work for him, so why you be hatein bra? ;)

Remember when we were kids and we would play football/basketball or what ever and the old arguement would spring up "Im michael jordan no I am no Im michael jordan!" etc etc?

Thats what alot of the posts in here remind me of with every one trying their hardest to be two ordinary guys who happened to be in a promotional DVD...

FFS people set your own guns up rather than trying to be some one your not! Be original rather than trying to be some one you aint!

Ok rant over... sorry ^_^

Lucky, big +1 on that.

My guns, real ones, are all configured to what works BEST for my body mechanics. Not what looks like a copy of Chris and Travis' guns. People could benefit from following the advice of doing what feels best as a shooter. I know it's airsoft, so that's asking a fish not to swim for most people.